270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

2018 PA Gubernatorial Eleciton

I removed the VP Options and made them Just M Republican party and M Democratic party,In PA we vote separate for LG's anyways,plus results are much more realistic this way

Result with generic VP-

Capture.PNG

36 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I removed the VP Options and made them Just M Republican party and M Democratic party,In PA we vote separate for LG's anyways,plus results are much more realistic this way

Result with generic VP-

Capture.PNG

I still don't see a Libertarian and Green candidate.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

I still don't see a Libertarian and Green candidate.

Forgot to turn them to auto-on I’m gonna make a few adjustments then do another test run (with them in) 

Things still needed to do

-Adjust some polling numbers

-+ and - regional bonuses

-Democratic primary delegate #'s

-Regional primary poll overhauls 

-Democratic candidates 

-1st district rep R. Brady

-2nd district rep D. Evans

-13th district rep B. Boyle

-14th district rep M. Doyle

-17th district rep M. Cartwright

-Attorney General Josh Shapiro

-Fmr. Auditor General Jack Wagner (2010 candidate) 

-Author Joseph M. Hoeffel (2010 candidate)

-State Senator Anthony Hardy Williams (2010 candidate) 

-Republican candidates

-3rd district rep M. Kelly

-4th district rep S. Perry

-5th district rep G. Thompson 

-6th district rep R. Costello 

-7th district rep P. Meehan

-8th district rep B. Fitzpatrick

-9th district rep B. Shuster

-10th district rep T. Marino 

-12th district rep K. Rothfus 

-15th district rep C. Dent

-16th district rep L. Smucker

-Fmr. State Rep Sam Rohner (2010 candidate) 

AGAIN my 2018 PA Senate scenario will have the same candidates EXACT,but of course all polling %'s will be different.  

2018 Gubernatorial release date:7/3/18

2018 Senate release date:7/7/18

20 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

2018 Gubernatorial release date:7/3/18

2018 Senate release date:7/7/18

The only thing holding up NY-14 is the convention once that's done I'll likely delete the what-ifs (they didn't even consider running anyway it was just some folk I compiled) and do the issues and endorsers.

7 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

The only thing holding up NY-14 is the convention once that's done I'll likely delete the what-ifs (they didn't even consider running anyway it was just some folk I compiled) and do the issues and endorsers.

And then you'll do something of scope, broader-scale interest, with more impact, and that more people have personally heard of and about (things you complained were NOT present in my Slovenia scenario idea when you harshly and mean-spiritedly ran it into the dirt in several unneeded smear posts)?

1 minute ago, Patine said:

And then you'll do something of scope, broader-scale interest, with more impact, and that more people have personally heard of and about (things you complained were NOT present in my Slovenia scenario idea when you harshly and mean-spiritedly ran it into the dirt in several unneeded smear posts)?

Look that lady who won has been on national news for a week.

Just now, NYrepublican said:

Look that lady who won has been on national news for a week.

I haven't seen her on the news. I HAVE, however, seen Slovenian electoral news in my lifetime in news coverage. Your problem is, your stating your own personal perspective in both cases as an absolute that everyone here should consider the standard themselves. Are you really Jewish, or are you secretly Solopsistic?

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I haven't seen her on the news. I HAVE, however, seen Slovenian electoral news in my lifetime in news coverage. Your problem is, your stating your own personal perspective in both cases as an absolute that everyone here should consider the standard themselves. Are you really Jewish, or are you secretly Solopsistic?

Well technically you can't PROVE that anyone else is conscious and that they aren't all robots but we reject that because that'd be dumb.

Anyway,NY-14 is of significance because CROWLEY LOST.

Just now, NYrepublican said:

Well technically you can't PROVE that anyone else is conscious and that they aren't all robots but we reject that because that'd be dumb.

Anyway,NY-14 is of significance because CROWLEY LOST.

And, I fail to understand the tremendous significance of that off-hand, even though it should SO obviously apparent to me right upon being stated that it SHOULD hit me like a profound tonne of bricks (which it doesn't at all). Not at all compared to incomprehensible, inscrutable, and impenetrable-to-outsiders Slovenian politics.

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

And, I fail to understand the tremendous significance of that off-hand, even though it should SO obviously apparent to me right upon being stated that it SHOULD hit me like a profound tonne of bricks (which it doesn't at all). Not at all compared to incomprehensible, inscrutable, and impenetrable-to-outsiders Slovenian politics.

What is even going on in Slovenia anyway. I've never even heard the word "Slovenia" IRL. I'm curious how many people would know it existed if I asked.

3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

What is even going on in Slovenia anyway. I've never even heard the word "Slovenia" IRL. I'm curious how many people would know it existed if I asked.

Once again, you missed the REAL point of what I'm saying. But, having made my point (even though it's been missed by you, gone completely over your head, and may not even recognize it's been made - like many other poignant points I've made to you on these forums), I'm going to cease to hijack @TheMiddlePolitical's thread. Some good advice here for you is to try to see the trees for the forest in some of these conversations.

4 hours ago, Patine said:

Crowley was a higher up in the Democrat's House leadership and had a massive fundraising/spending advantage.

2 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

Crowley was a higher up in the Democrat's House leadership and had a massive fundraising/spending advantage.

But the rise in the vote count of the Slovenian National Party (and them actually regaining seats after a two-election drought of representation in the National Assembly) and the rapid and sudden rise of popular and charismatic Mayor of Kamnik, a small town in the north of the country, Marjan Sarec, seemingly out of nowhere, to his impressive showing in 2017 Presidential Election and then, his hand-picked list going from unrepresented to the second biggest party in the National Assembly, could be considered significant events too, from a certain point of view. What angered me is that @NYrepublican portrayed his project as a pivotal event in world history, a hinge of great global events (or practically so), that everyone was on the edge of their seats and rapt with attention over, wherever they may be, but my project had no inherent value, interest, or relevance, but was, in fact, worthy of a few derisive smear posts to prove that point. That is why I was upset...

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

But the rise in the vote count of the Slovenian National Party (and them actually regaining seats after a two-election drought of representation in the National Assembly) and the rapid and sudden rise of popular and charismatic Mayor of Kamnik, a small town in the north of the country, Marjan Sarec, seemingly out of nowhere, to his impressive showing in 2017 Presidential Election and then, his hand-picked list going from unrepresented to the second biggest party in the National Assembly, could be considered significant events too, from a certain point of view. What angered me is that @NYrepublican portrayed his project as a pivotal event in world history, a hinge of great global events (or practically so), that everyone was on the edge of their seats and rapt with attention over, wherever they may be, but my project had no inherent value, interest, or relevance, but was, in fact, worthy of a few derisive smear posts to prove that point. That is why I was upset...

Sorry @Patine, that wasn't my intention at all.

2 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Sorry @Patine, that wasn't my intention at all.

I accept your apology. Please, think before you post. I think you're often in too great of a hurry to respond to people sometimes. Please keep that in mind.

@Patine NY-14 is significant in AMERICAN politics (which I agree,though I know it wasn't his intention @NYrepublican, isn't a major event in WORLD history) but in the USA yes it is quite significant,and news outlets such as CNN,MSNBC,ABC,and FOX covered it significantly. 

@Patine And I agree,the Slovenian election is a major deal for WORLD events. 

16 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

@Patine And I agree,the Slovenian election is a major deal for WORLD events. 

Are you implying the United States is inherently, intrinsically, and by base nature separate from the whole rest of the world, which, in and of itself, is a single, monolithic contrasting domain in a simple binary divide?

53 minutes ago, Patine said:

Are you implying the United States is inherently, intrinsically, and by base nature separate from the whole rest of the world, which, in and of itself, is a single, monolithic contrasting domain in a simple binary divide?

There is a major difference between a single-congressional district election,too a national election.

1 minute ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

There is a major difference between a single-congressional district election,too a national election.

That wasn't what I was asking at all.

13 hours ago, Patine said:

After doing 30 pages of reports all day,your over-exhaustive wording hurts my brain lol