270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ido

how to add observers

i am trying to add an Observer to the 1968 Campaign since it's lacking one, but after making him the worst candidate you can imagine he still gets 20% of the vote, how do i make him a candidate that nobody will vote for?

I'm going to add an observer to my 1968 scenario when I get to updating it. However, I'm currently updating elections 1832-1860. So it might be awhile. What I do is create a new party, and I make sure that they are 0% support on all the ballots. I then take them off the ballots except for on state (in case it causes an error). I then reduce the Simulation candidates abilities and campaign to the lowest numbers. I reduce their money as well. 

can i take them off the ballots via the Campaign Editor?

I think so, I've never done it myself however I've seen other people do so.

29 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'm going to add an observer to my 1968 scenario when I get to updating it. However, I'm currently updating elections 1832-1860. So it might be awhile. What I do is create a new party, and I make sure that they are 0% support on all the ballots. I then take them off the ballots except for on state (in case it causes an error). I then reduce the Simulation candidates abilities and campaign to the lowest numbers. I reduce their money as well. 

Now the game functions if its not on ballot at all.

where do i change their support in the ballots?

Nevermind, i found it