270soft Forum
vcczar

Trump Presidency Poll (June 2018)

Trump Presidency Poll (June 2018)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be reelected in 2020 if the economy is strong, unemployment is low, wages are rising, and he isn't facing impeachment?

2. 2. Is Trump a better president than the following relatively recent presidents?

• Trump is a better president than Carter was
    • Trump is a better president than Reagan was
    • Trump is a better president than GHW Bush was
    • Trump is a better president than Clinton was
    • Trump is a better president than GW Bush was
    • Trump is a better president than Obama was
    • Trump is a better president than Hillary Clinton would have been
    • Trump is worse president than all those listed here, including worse than how Hillary Clinton likely would have been.
  3. 3. Do you view the Trump president more favorably than not?

2 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Well the post does require some clarification. I was saying that Iraqs borders were unnatural and drawn by European colonialists for their own reasons despite its trying to combine groups with bad blood into one country and expecting it to go well.

I think Israel/Palestine is a similar situation, at the end of the day. And, all national borders are all, by nature, unnatural and drawn up arbitrarily by someone at sometime for their own reasons (or as a compromise between several different groups' reasons). They're ALL artificial. A quote I quite like from one of the ESA astronauts when they first set foot on the current big International Space Station that they tweeted back home after arriving on board, "You can't see international borders from space."

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I think Israel/Palestine is a similar situation, at the end of the day. And, all national borders are all, by nature, unnatural and drawn up arbitrarily by someone at sometime for their own reasons (or as a compromise between several different groups' reasons). They're ALL artificial. A quote I quite like from one of the ESA astronauts when they first set foot on the current big International Space Station that they tweeted back home after arriving on board, "You can't see international borders from space."

Well at least most of those borders aren't recipes for disaster like Iraq is.

Anyway, this is a total hijacking of @vcczar's thread.

8 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Well at least most of those borders aren't recipes for disaster like Iraq is.

What a dismissive and uneducated response to be in a hurry to come back and make a flawed point. Back to the history books with you!

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

What a dismissive and uneducated response to be in a hurry to come back and make a flawed point. Back to the history books with you!

Anyway this is massively off-topic and is a total hijacking of @vcczar's thread.

1 hour ago, Wiw said:

GWB killed America. Trump's just beating its corpse with a stick.

Ah, I guess the Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, and Steve Bannon disciples have had too much bandwidth here, so the Noam Chomsky disciple is back... :P

7 hours ago, Wiw said:

Why, wasn't that what you were implying?

Not in that extreme or hyperbolic of a viewpoint...