270soft Forum

Played as Kennedy\Stevenson Vs. Eisenhower\Nixon in 1952. Full Results: Kennedy'52.csv 

1234493490_Kennedy52.PNG.037ead6664486a94eba2d09f68bd2567.PNG 

2 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Played as Kennedy\Stevenson Vs. Eisenhower\Nixon in 1952. Full Results: Kennedy'52.csv 

1234493490_Kennedy52.PNG.037ead6664486a94eba2d09f68bd2567.PNG 

Wow, that marks 20 years of Democratic Control of the White House. Had this happened I think Democratic Control of Congress for the lion's share of the second half of the 20th century really until 1994 would have been weakened. 

11 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

Wow, that marks 20 years of Democratic Control of the White House. Had this happened I think Democratic Control of Congress for the lion's share of the second half of the 20th century really until 1994 would have been weakened. 

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying there. Maybe it's the grammar (did you pull a @Presidentinsertname?), but your statement doesn't seem to clearly make sense, and seems a bit self-contradictory.

21 minutes ago, Patine said:

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying there. Maybe it's the grammar (did you pull a @Presidentinsertname?), but your statement doesn't seem to clearly make sense, and seems a bit self-contradictory.

It's not self-contradictory at all. I'm saying that that this marks 20 years of Democrats in the White House. Republicans would probably have fared better then historically in Congress than they had in our time line. Democrats were dominant in Congress until 1994.

4 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

It's not self-contradictory at all. I'm saying that that this marks 20 years of Democrats in the White House. Republicans would probably have fared better then historically in Congress than they had in our time line. Democrats were dominant in Congress until 1994.

Oh, sorry. I misread that. I had just gotten up. Now it makes sense.