270soft Forum
NYJIm77

2018 NY Gubernatorial Election

46 minutes ago, lizphairphreak said:

Sorry wow, I did not mean to discount your work or insult the scenario at all! Totally get that, being busy-- one reason why I rarely make scenarios that take a lot of editing.

No, no, you're fine. I've just been pressed for time lol. Admittedly I've been putting more effort into a 2020 scenario.

17 minutes ago, NYJIm77 said:

No, no, you're fine. I've just been pressed for time lol. Admittedly I've been putting more effort into a 2020 scenario.

Can't wait to see that when it comes out. What do you got as far as candidates for each party?

1 hour ago, NYConservative said:

Lol. I'm finishing up the tidied up version of your Gubernatorial, I'll message both you and lizphairphreak the link when i am finished, Plus I will add proper seals and flags for counties (where i can find them)

Yay! I'm excited. If also a little excited to then add myself / friends in, as I am often wont to do haha

10 hours ago, Hestia11 said:

Can't wait to see that when it comes out. What do you got as far as candidates for each party?

I've placed far more effort into it than I have with this. 

Democrats, Republicans, Libertarian, Greens, Constitution Party, and a party of independents/Never Trumpers. 

I'm currently up to 42 Democrats. I have all popular Libertarians like Kokesh, Istvan, and Supreme. Mainly Green candidates from 2016. NeverTrumpers including McMulln, Kasich, Flake, Sasse, and Iger. 

Things will change as we move closer though, but except for small details like endorsers it's quite up to date. 

1 hour ago, NYJIm77 said:

I've placed far more effort into it than I have with this. 

Democrats, Republicans, Libertarian, Greens, Constitution Party, and a party of independents/Never Trumpers. 

I'm currently up to 42 Democrats. I have all popular Libertarians like Kokesh, Istvan, and Supreme. Mainly Green candidates from 2016. NeverTrumpers including McMulln, Kasich, Flake, Sasse, and Iger. 

Things will change as we move closer though, but except for small details like endorsers it's quite up to date. 

If you could possible recognize the small "they are republicans" idea for Kasich, Flake and Sasse that would be nice. Plus not to discredit your work but this sounds VERRRRRYYYY similar to vcczar's.

20 minutes ago, NYConservative said:

If you could possible recognize the small "they are republicans" idea for Kasich, Flake and Sasse that would be nice. Plus not to discredit your work but this sounds VERRRRRYYYY similar to vcczar's.

It wasn't original. I made mine using either vcczar's or booth088's as a base. I believe booth's. Obviously I'll give credit if/when I ever upload.

9 hours ago, NYJIm77 said:

It wasn't original. I made mine using either vcczar's or booth088's as a base. I believe booth's. Obviously I'll give credit if/when I ever upload.

....well who am I to say id rather just download the current vcczar 2020 rather than wait for this ripoff....