270soft Forum
WVProgressive

Kennedy vs Romney '08

Played as Kennedy with Bayh as my number 2 against Romney/Thompson.

PJK.PNG.efcd576347151f9d2ce1cbaaa1a4f330.PNG

6 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Played as Kennedy with Bayh as my number 2 against Romney/Thompson.

PJK.PNG.efcd576347151f9d2ce1cbaaa1a4f330.PNG

Oh, for a moment, when I saw the title, I thought you had (or had made) a functional Massachusetts Senate 1994 scenario... :P

12 minutes ago, Patine said:

Oh, for a moment, when I saw the title, I thought you had (or had made) a functional Massachusetts Senate 1994 scenario... :P

That's what I thought! Lolol 

On 5/11/2018 at 11:16 PM, TheLiberalKitten said:

That's what I thought! Lolol 

On 5/11/2018 at 11:04 PM, Patine said:

I kinda made this but it still needs a lot of work namely how to change Governor to Senator (By the way this is based off @jnewt's Massachusetts 2018 gubernatorial campaign)

1994.PNG.8a541f162f91474aa03d7763fd63ba30.PNG

5 hours ago, WVProgressive said:

I kinda made this but it still needs a lot of work namely how to change Governor to Senator (By the way this is based off @jnewt's Massachusetts 2018 gubernatorial campaign)

1994.PNG.8a541f162f91474aa03d7763fd63ba30.PNG

You change the title to be elected by manually editing the scenario.xml file. BTW, where's the La Rouche disciple candidate who ran? :P

1 minute ago, Patine said:

You change the title to be elected by manually editing the scenario.xml file. BTW, where's the La Rouche disciple candidate who ran? :P

Will notepad work for that.

Just now, WVProgressive said:

Will notepad work for that.

I'm not sure. I use an .xml editor where it's free trial usages cover everything a TheorySpark scenario would use called EssentialXML. Although notepad worked with the old .p4e files used in the older TheorySpark games, I don't know if they work for the .xml format.

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

I'm not sure. I use an .xml editor where it's free trial usages cover everything a TheorySpark scenario would use called EssentialXML. Although notepad worked with the old .p4e files used in the older TheorySpark games, I don't know if they work for the .xml format.

Just tried it, it worked. Also about the LaRouche Was Right party do you know where I'd find a logo?

19 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Just tried it, it worked. Also about the LaRouche Was Right party do you know where I'd find a logo?

I ran across that problem with other La Rouche-ideologue parties (in this case, one in France, and one in Germany, the latter ran by his German-born widow, as well as the one in Illinois). None of them seem to have logos. Perhaps their non-sensationalist style of politics makes them adverse to them. I was just using a picture of La Rouche himself cropped in party logo dimensions for those parties.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I ran across that problem with other La Rouche-ideologue parties (in this case, one in France, and one in Germany, the latter ran by his German-born widow, as well as the one in Illinois). None of them seem to have logos. Perhaps their non-sensationalist style of politics makes them adverse to them. I was just using a picture of La Rouche himself cropped in party logo dimensions for those parties.

That's exactly what I was going to do if you didn't have a logo.

@WVProgressive for XML editing I'd recommend Notepad++

Okay now all that needs to be done is Endorsers, Interviewers, and Event,s before I'd be comfortable releasing this (what ifs can come latter).

@NYrepublican @Patine