270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sami

Quebec 2018

3 hours ago, RI Democrat said:

Are you going to put it in the Campaigns section or is it going to be an official scenario to download with the main game?

As I made the scenario with the admin it's going to be an official like Ontario but those who already have Infinity will be able to download it :)!

Normally the official publication will be later today from what I know!

Just now, Hestia11 said:

Played it as PQ. Enjoyed it a lot! Ended up something like 45 CAQ, 39 LPQ, 33 PQ, 5 other

Thank you for feedback :) ! Glad you liked!

Great! You increased their number of seats!

It's really hard while it seems that the QS bot eats in Montreal

I tried too to play with the Parti Québécois yesterday, I thought I could be able to win a majority government and it ended in a long divised night with a lot of seats played by few votes, but a PQ minority

1986779708_Lisegagne.PNG.31ad5c6960d53f7860f0adca5e7e91cc.PNG

I'm going to add events according to next RL polls!

Le SOLEIL poll: (real election)

CAQ 33%

PLQ 27% 

PQ 20%

QS 15%

CAQ is down in 450 and regions of Quebec due to Le Boyonnec and Caire affairs (which are in first mods)

PQ goes ahead 20% back, they're in a good evolution for saving their seats

6 hours ago, Sami said:

Thank you for feedback :) ! Glad you liked!

Great! You increased their number of seats!

It's really hard while it seems that the QS bot eats in Montreal

I tried too to play with the Parti Québécois yesterday, I thought I could be able to win a majority government and it ended in a long divised night with a lot of seats played by few votes, but a PQ minority

1986779708_Lisegagne.PNG.31ad5c6960d53f7860f0adca5e7e91cc.PNG

I'm going to add events according to next RL polls!

Shouldn't Quebec Solidaire's party colour be green?

7 hours ago, Patine said:

Shouldn't Quebec Solidaire's party colour be green?

In the official map they're colored in orange because the Green Party led by Alex Tyrell (and who has something like 60 candidates on 125) still exist!

They sent adds on Facebook to appeal candidacies!

QC 125 PROJECTIONS:

CAQ 65 seats -5

PLQ 43 +3

PQ 11 seats +2 (Marie-Victorin and Lac Saint Jean back)

QS 5 =

CAQ is down to the benefit of all others parties

Interesting point: Pointe aux Trembles and Bourget in Montreal becomes favorable to the PQ

And in Pointe aux Trembles there is Jean Martin Aussant

Many believe that Jean Martin Aussant could become one of the major frontrunners of the Parti Québécois if Lisée does not win.

Véronique Hivon is also included among them.

About current leaders of the mod:

Philippe Couillard: Short re-election projected in Roberval

Jean François Lisée: Short loose to QS in Rosemont

Véronique Hivon (co leader of the PQ) : Good chances of re election in Joliette where she is very popular.

François Legault : Huge re election projected.

Manon Massé : Good re election projected

Gabriel Nadeau Dubois : Safe re election projected.

Adrien Poulliot : No current chances of entering in parliament.

1 hour ago, Sami said:

My best party so far with the Parti Québécoisattempt.PNG.a18da9e5f9176b3baa2c67e9b5ee9aa6.PNG

TRAITOR! ENEMY OF THE NATION! THE JEFFERSON DAVIS OF CANADA! :P

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

TRAITOR! ENEMY OF THE NATION! THE JEFFERSON DAVIS OF CANADA! :P

To be sincere I love the logo of the Parti Québécois and I have a pins of their logo :(

I went to their HQ in Montreal just for this 😢

But when I tried the "boussole electorale" electoral compass of Radio Canada / CBC available here : https://votecompass.cbc.ca/quebec/

My true nature has been discovered :(

2145995638_Capture1.PNG.c658c4b4081a5c34262206b750037533.PNG

I still love their logo

New Poll

CAQ 35% - 2 65 Mps -3

PLQ 29% 39 Mps -4

PQ 21% 16 Mps +7

QS 11% +3 5 Mps =

72% of Quebecers want to change government

There will be an anglophone debate for the interested.

29% of approval rating for the Liberals.

5 minutes ago, Kingthero said:

MAD MAX SURGE

😁😁

In Quebec yes!

But in the current campain, 4 mains parties have approved the supply management that Maxime Bernier denounced and for which he founded his party for Canada (probably this week)

THE ONLY Quebecer party which stands on Maxime's stance is the Conservative Party of Quebec.

About debates they are coming like in the mod, the 13rd september the 17th and the 20th

The first will be in french but the second will be in English and it will be the first official anglophone debate in Quebec's history, I will give the link here

Currently, 44% of Quebecers said that their vote could change according to upcoming debates this week!

1 hour ago, Sami said:

😁😁

In Quebec yes!

But in the current campain, 4 mains parties have approved the supply management that Maxime Bernier denounced and for which he founded his party for Canada (probably this week)

THE ONLY Quebecer party which stands on Maxime's stance is the Conservative Party of Quebec.

About debates they are coming like in the mod, the 13rd september the 17th and the 20th

The first will be in french but the second will be in English and it will be the first official anglophone debate in Quebec's history, I will give the link here

Currently, 44% of Quebecers said that their vote could change according to upcoming debates this week!

Even though Trudeau's popularity is tanking here in Canada, with the Conservatives having a weak leader and Bernier threatening to split their vote, and the NDP being almost out of money - these are the kind of circumstances that in many elections around the world throughout electoral history allow an incumbent with tanking popularity to potentially be re-elected - WEAK opposition...

On 9/11/2018 at 3:35 PM, Patine said:

Even though Trudeau's popularity is tanking here in Canada, with the Conservatives having a weak leader and Bernier threatening to split their vote, and the NDP being almost out of money - these are the kind of circumstances that in many elections around the world throughout electoral history allow an incumbent with tanking popularity to potentially be re-elected - WEAK opposition...

Indeed, Trudeau is going to win back for the 2019 federal election.

You know I would be divided in Canada, I like the Liberal stance on society, but I remember 1981 and what Quebec suffered from the P Elliot Trudeau constitutionnal agreement in the back of Quebec.

14 minutes ago, Sami said:

Indeed, Trudeau is going to win back for the 2019 federal election.

You know I would be divided in Canada, I like the Liberal stance on society, but I remember 1981 and what Quebec suffered from the P Elliot Trudeau constitutionnal agreement in the back of Quebec.

Yes, Pierre Elliot Trudeau screwed over Alberta with the NEP. To this day the Alberta Provincial Liberal Party has NEVER yet really recovered from Peter Lougheed villainizing and politically scapegoating them over it.

1 minute ago, Kingthero said:

Actually, it's only madness from the American perspective that any viable party outside of a single "right-wing" and single "left-wing" party existing and having a chance is madness... :P

8 minutes ago, Patine said:

Actually, it's only madness from the American perspective that any viable party outside of a single "right-wing" and single "left-wing" party existing and having a chance is madness... :P

I am relating to the fact that he was referred too as Mad Max by the Canadian Media.

Mad max made his party for the federal election of 2019!

Be ready for the anglophone debate of Quebec campain!

Here is a documentary about Quebec referendum of 1995 and the independentist surge if it interests you :)

6 minutes ago, Sami said:

Here is a documentary about Quebec referendum of 1995 and the independentist surge if it interests you :)

Do you have any idea when Canada 2019 is coming out?