Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

1844 US Election Update

Recommended Posts

Update: About 40% of the new endorsers have been added. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: About 70% of the new endorsers have now been added. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vcczar said:

Update: About 70% of the new endorsers have now been added. 

Just let me know when you need new party logos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patine said:

Just let me know when you need new party logos.

I will. I'll let you know after I put in all the endorsers in election through 1860. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: All of the 1844 endorsers have now been added. On to 1848. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Update: All of the 1844 endorsers have now been added. On to 1848. 

I guess this means you'll need a Free Soil Party logo. I believe I have one, if I'm not mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patine said:

I guess this means you'll need a Free Soil Party logo. I believe I have one, if I'm not mistaken.

You probably do. I'll recheck the logos when I get to adding them. Just working on endorsers through 1860, and then going back and doing the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×