270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

Poll for new campaign!

Campaign?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• USA Fictional 2016 (link below)
    • Russia 2024---I have alot of ideas for this,such as a major Far-Right Party that could challenge the UPR,plus no Putin!
    • France 2017 second round---Would however include all candidates,I'd make this work by using lots of H2H polls
    • Pennsylvania Governor 2018 (I'm doing this one no matter what)
    • Minnesota Governor 98' Ventura why not!
    • Venezuela Snap Presidential election 2018

This is the fictional US 2016 that is mentioned: 

Top 2 votes I will make a priority and diffidently do,doing the most voted first. 

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:39 PM, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Top 2 votes I will make a priority and diffidently do,doing the most voted first. 

On the issue of Russia 2024, how much do you understand of Russia's VERY complicated political scheme? And there already is a major Far-Right party in Russia - in fact, it was the second political party to formally and legally register in Russia (or the USSR as a whole) since the end of the Russian Civil war and the 1924 Soviet Constitution (after only the registration of the now defunct-Communist Party of the Soviet Union itself) - of course, I'm referring to Vladimir Zhirinovsky's very inappropriately named Liberal Democratic Party of Russia. And what map would you be using? Hopefully not that horrid and quite inaccurate one from the Russia 2008 fan made scenario from P4E2004 that @victorraiders used in his take of the Russia 2012 election. And which of the VERY large number of other Russian political parties are you including (and even familiar with at all)?

Well, I'm surprised that France is so high in the vote!

Maybe because:

USA Fictional 2016 (link below) => There already are

• Russia 2024---I have alot of ideas for this,such as a major Far-Right Party that could challenge the UPR,plus no Putin! => The only hot elections were under Eltsine x)
Venezuela Snap Presidential election 2018 => When all major parties are eliminated it helps x)

9 minutes ago, Sami said:

Well, I'm surprised that France is so high in the vote!

Maybe because:

USA Fictional 2016 (link below) => There already are

• Russia 2024---I have alot of ideas for this,such as a major Far-Right Party that could challenge the UPR,plus no Putin! => The only hot elections were under Eltsine x)
Venezuela Snap Presidential election 2018 => When all major parties are eliminated it helps x)

I still want to know what his plan for Russia 2024 is, and how well he understands modern Russian politics. Also, France 2017 would be great - but not just a second round vote; I'd want all the parties that ran represented.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I still want to know what his plan for Russia 2024 is, and how well he understands modern Russian politics. Also, France 2017 would be great - but not just a second round vote; I'd want all the parties that ran represented.

You make me realize that our campain was much more incredible than the American if we try to put all the events xD

As a French citizen who voted Hamon then Macron this campain was more a shock than a pleasure

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, Patine said:

On the issue of Russia 2024, how much do you understand of Russia's VERY complicated political scheme? And there already is a major Far-Right party in Russia - in fact, it was the second political party to formally and legally register in Russia (or the USSR as a whole) since the end of the Russian Civil war and the 1924 Soviet Constitution (after only the registration of the now defunct-Communist Party of the Soviet Union itself) - of course, I'm referring to Vladimir Zhirinovsky's very inappropriately named Liberal Democratic Party of Russia. And what map would you be using? Hopefully not that horrid and quite inaccurate one from the Russia 2008 fan made scenario from P4E2004 that @victorraiders used in his take of the Russia 2012 election. And which of the VERY large number of other Russian political parties are you including (and even familiar with at all)?

I'm somewhat curious if you do have answers to these questions I posed here, @TheMiddlePolitical? They seemed to be kind of ignored, and the whole thread dropped abruptly...

On 4/26/2018 at 7:23 PM, Patine said:

On the issue of Russia 2024, how much do you understand of Russia's VERY complicated political scheme? And there already is a major Far-Right party in Russia - in fact, it was the second political party to formally and legally register in Russia (or the USSR as a whole) since the end of the Russian Civil war and the 1924 Soviet Constitution (after only the registration of the now defunct-Communist Party of the Soviet Union itself) - of course, I'm referring to Vladimir Zhirinovsky's very inappropriately named Liberal Democratic Party of Russia. And what map would you be using? Hopefully not that horrid and quite inaccurate one from the Russia 2008 fan made scenario from P4E2004 that @victorraiders used in his take of the Russia 2012 election. And which of the VERY large number of other Russian political parties are you including (and even familiar with at all)?

I have a quite through view on Russia post USSR Collapse political scheme. Also I just recently saw this http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-russia-vladimir-putin-reelection-20180518-story.html So I may totally disband this scenario if this passes...Russia IS a Monarchy aye? 

1 minute ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I have a quite through view on Russia post USSR Collapse political scheme. Also I just recently saw this http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-russia-vladimir-putin-reelection-20180518-story.html So I may totally disband this scenario if this passes...Russia IS a Monarchy aye? 

No, it's not a Monarchy. I don't believe it's considered at all likely for either of his two daughters to directly succeed him...

29 minutes ago, Patine said:

No, it's not a Monarchy. I don't believe it's considered at all likely for either of his two daughters to directly succeed him...

A Monarchy in a character sense,somebody handpicked by Putin,with the same characteristics. 

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

A Monarchy in a character sense,somebody handpicked by Putin,with the same characteristics. 

No, a Monarchy is, by definition, a nation where the head-of-state is hereditary, or at least chosen by family primogeniture. Such a nation can be an absolute, theocratic, feudal, puppet, or constitutional monarchy, but the family inheritance-based method of selecting the head-of-state is THE defining feature. A leader having the power to choose ANY successor, without such familial limits, is not a monarchy - it's something else...

20 hours ago, Patine said:

No, a Monarchy is, by definition, a nation where the head-of-state is hereditary, or at least chosen by family primogeniture. Such a nation can be an absolute, theocratic, feudal, puppet, or constitutional monarchy, but the family inheritance-based method of selecting the head-of-state is THE defining feature. A leader having the power to choose ANY successor, without such familial limits, is not a monarchy - it's something else...

Not always. The Holy Roman Empire and Poland were elective monarchies, although the HRE was de facto hereditary as it was ruled by a Habsburg emperor for 500 years

17 minutes ago, LegolasRedbard said:

Not always. The Holy Roman Empire and Poland were elective monarchies, although the HRE was de facto hereditary as it was ruled by a Habsburg emperor for 500 years

But, everyone eligible to vote and be elected to those two monarchial positions (and the same is true of modern Malaysia) were themselves hereditary title-holders whose inherited title gave them the right to be one of a small number of electors and a possible candidate...