270soft Forum

candidates to be posted later will give results when they come in. This is @vcczar version I take no credit, all I did was add a few endorsers. 

8 hours ago, jdm06ltd said:

candidates to be posted later will give results when they come in. This is @vcczar version I take no credit, all I did was add a few endorsers. 

Who did you add, so that I might add them when I get to the 2000 update?

37 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Message me I dont want to clutter up the thread

5 hours ago, vcczar said:

Koch Brothers

Made up a PAC that is based on a real Statewide PAC in Wyoming, called 'The American Farmers Coalition, also the PAC FOAC (FireArms Owners Against Crime) 

The Koch Brothers

Mr. John Voight

Mr. Clint Eastwood

Fmr. PA Gov. Dick Thornburg

Rep. Pat Toomey (PA)

Fmr Gov Harold Stassen (Mn)

Trent Lott

Dr. David Duke

Fmr Sen. Howard Baker 

Sherrif Joe Appairo

Sherrif Jim Clark

Also added

Right to Life

And LIFEPAC

Candidates for GOP

Gov. George W Bush

Giv. George Pataki

Sen. Orrin Hatch

Sen. Bob Smith

Mr. Steve Forbes

Fmr. VP Dan Quayle

Mr. Gary Bauer

Rep. Ron Paul

Sen Lamar Alexandee

Sen John Mccain. 

53 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

Koch Brothers

Made up a PAC that is based on a real Statewide PAC in Wyoming, called 'The American Farmers Coalition, also the PAC FOAC (FireArms Owners Against Crime) 

The Koch Brothers

Mr. John Voight

Mr. Clint Eastwood

Fmr. PA Gov. Dick Thornburg

Rep. Pat Toomey (PA)

Fmr Gov Harold Stassen (Mn)

Trent Lott

Dr. David Duke

Fmr Sen. Howard Baker 

Sherrif Joe Appairo

Sherrif Jim Clark

Also added

Right to Life

And LIFEPAC

All of these new endorsers are conspicuous by all notably leaning in the same direction on the modern American political spectrum...

9 minutes ago, Patine said:

All of these new endorsers are conspicuous by all notably leaning in the same direction on the modern American political spectrum...

Of course why would I give Democrats an edge? I am Republican

1 hour ago, jdm06ltd said:

Of course why would I give Democrats an edge? I am Republican

Because designing scenarios should not reflect overt partisan bias in the content, perhaps? Or maybe I'm just naïve and old-fashioned (and sensibly derisive and condemnatory of the destructive hyper-partisan but dominant aspects of modern American culture that's rotting an otherwise great nation from within and is a greater threat to the U.S. than any foreign nation or ideology or any terrorist group and, at the current rate of things, will likely, at some point, be the main cause the demise of the American Empire)...

@jdm06ltd Many of these endorsers are scheduled to go into 2000. I made a massive excel sheet of endorsers for all elections. I already have many of those extra candidates in 2000. You might be playing an older version of my 2000 scenario. I know I have GW Bush, Quayle, McCain, for instance. 

6 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@jdm06ltd Many of these endorsers are scheduled to go into 2000. I made a massive excel sheet of endorsers for all elections. I already have many of those extra candidates in 2000. You might be playing an older version of my 2000 scenario. I know I have GW Bush, Quayle, McCain, for instance. 

I didnt change tge candidates only endorsers....its the current version

September 8, 1998

-Ron Paul Joins 2000 GOP field-

-99 Red Baloons plays-

-Paul Comes out on stage in his congressional district to great applause-

"That Song Symbolizes the way our country operates. We see a threat and we respond without looking at the long term effects of interference in those affairs, as a party we must realize that our current foreign policy is destructive and yeilds few useful results. That narrative needs to be taken to the White House, so today I make it official, I am Ron Paul, and I am running for President"

November 21, 1998

Abc Anchor Pete Cannon appears on TV, 'we have a special update on the Race for the whitehouse 2000, as we go live to Utah, where apparently Senator Orrin Hatch has an announcement'

-switches to Live Coverage of Utah as conservative Icon Clint Eastwood Introduces Senator Orrin Hatch-

"I am honored and privledged to have been able to serve you in the US Senate for the past 21 years. We need a principled conservative to run and champion your moral and religious values, and take them to the White House, I will be a president that stands up for Christians, and mormons, and catholics, and we will be a pro life white house. We kill 3 million babies a year in this country and that is far too many. I'm Senator Orrin Hatch, and I am running for President"

23 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

September 8, 1998

-Ron Paul Joins 2000 GOP field-

-99 Red Baloons plays-

-Paul Comes out on stage in his congressional district to great applause-

"That Song Symbolizes the way our country operates. We see a threat and we respond without looking at the long term effects of interference in those affairs, as a party we must realize that our current foreign policy is destructive and yeilds few useful results. That narrative needs to be taken to the White House, so today I make it official, I am Ron Paul, and I am running for President"

Ron Paul was probably the only official GOP Primary Presidential candidate in the 21st Century I agree on several points with (not just one or two, or just viewed as a lesser, tamer evil) and whom I truly admired for his political conviction and the sacrifices to his previously long Congressional career and all the enemies in his party he willingly made for what he believed in.

Jan 9 1999

'today Gary Bauer and Lamar Alexander jumped into Next years Presidential race. Neither of them had an event, and made the announcement during news interviews' the news anchor signed off that nights news. 

2 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

Jan 9 1999

'today Gary Bauer and Lamar Alexander jumped into Next years Presidential race. Neither of them had an event, and made the announcement during news interviews' the news anchor signed off that nights news. 

I've never heard of Gary Bauer. Sounds like a nobody...

Steve Forbes Announces Presidential Bid on january 12 1999

'our system of government was always intended to be by the people, for the people, and of the people, but that last part is becoming harder and harder to acheive, not just the wealthiest Ameeicans like me should able to run for office. Everyone should be allowed to. Its their right. Amd it is their civic dutu to be involved, I am running to deliver this narrative amd to help fix our broken system. I am Steve Forbes amd if you make me your president, I will make sure campaign finance reform is at the top of my agenda"

-applause fron crowd, fade to black-

-George W Bush Announces Presidential bid in an interview with Chris Matthews-

23 hours ago, Patine said:

I've never heard of Gary Bauer. Sounds like a nobody...

Gary Bauer was by far the best candidate to run in 2000

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

Conservatives are Coalessing around Hatch

2 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

Helping rid his hometown of organized crime looks like his only stellar and commendable above ordinary fair achievement, and that's not specifically a conservative achievement either, even though he touts it as such in his own career reflection.

-Fox News goes live from the World Trade Center as Ny Gov George Pataki has a special announcement, on Feburary 21,1999-

"For many years our country has been ruled and led by 1 extreme or another and bipartisanship hasnt seen a day in a long time, its time for you the American people to take your country back, to tell them all that you hav3 had enough of extremes and that it is time for all of us to work together. I'm Governor George Pataki, and I will cut taxes even further, balance the budget, and give you a stable and safe America to raise your kids in after you send me to Washington DC as your President"

i will be posting results fron Alaska and Iowa counties will be colored in. 

Orange- Pataki

Red- Mccain

Purple- Hatch

Paul- Light Blue

Alexander- Green

Bauer- brown

Bush- blue

Quayle- Gray

Smith- yellow

Forbes- maroon