270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MBDemSoc

Determining Attributes for Leaders

Dear experienced scenario creators what system do you find is the best for determining the attributes of party leaders? (Any advice would be appreciated).

On 21/04/2018 at 12:47 AM, MBDemSoc said:

Dear experienced scenario creators what system do you find is the best for determining the attributes of party leaders? (Any advice would be appreciated).

?

23 minutes ago, MBDemSoc said:

?

Discretion, judgement, and context, is all I can really say for sure as overarching advice. Like @tjones324 question on money modifiers at about this time on this sub-forum, there's no hard-and-fast, solid rules for assigning them for all possible scenarios in all elections in all polities, years, and for all offices and legislative bodies. I know that's frustrating, but these qualities seem deliberately vague and are strongly subjective.

28 minutes ago, Patine said:

Discretion, judgement, and context, is all I can really say for sure as overarching advice. Like @tjones324 question on money modifiers at about this time on this sub-forum, there's no hard-and-fast, solid rules for assigning them for all possible scenarios in all elections in all polities, years, and for all offices and legislative bodies. I know that's frustrating, but these qualities seem deliberately vague and are strongly subjective.

Thanks man.