270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

2020 Election Endorsers and Surrogates

I'm now adding endorsers and surrogates to the US 2020 Elections. Let me know if there are any you think I should add. My list is rather large, so I may already plan on including them. It's handwritten, so I haven't the time to type them all out. 

I think to remember that Vice Presidents Quayle and Mondale were not represented in the initial game. So here is a suggestion, if you don't plan to integrate them anyway.

All possible candidates should be available as endorsers. I'm not entirely sure on this, but I am fairly certain that once I played one of your scenarios where after dropping out, candidates opened up for endorsements and if you won them over they would endorse you at the convention. 

13 minutes ago, CalebsParadox said:

All possible candidates should be available as endorsers. I'm not entirely sure on this, but I am fairly certain that once I played one of your scenarios where after dropping out, candidates opened up for endorsements and if you won them over they would endorse you at the convention. 

That is true. @vcczar do this.

4 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I think to remember that Vice Presidents Quayle and Mondale were not represented in the initial game. So here is a suggestion, if you don't plan to integrate them anyway.

Are they really that relevant nowadays though? I don't think that if Quayle endorsed Trump or something in 2020 it would make national news or anything. Same with Mondale.

15 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

That is true. @vcczar do this.

Are they really that relevant nowadays though? I don't think that if Quayle endorsed Trump or something in 2020 it would make national news or anything. Same with Mondale.

also @CalebsParadox @Conservative Elector 2

What I do with the historical scenarios, is when a VP, VP nominee, Pres nominee from a bygone era loses national recognition, I relegate them to their state. 

I plan on having all candidates also as endorsers. 

Ok everyone, here is the current updated 2020, what other endorsers (who and what) should I include? 

United States - 2020-Apr14-2018.zip