270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
victorraiders

6 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

good moment in brazil here former president lula to jail

fireworks in all brazil and dont because world cup

Shouldn't most former living Brazilian Presidents be in jail for something or other? Kind of like most former (and sitting) living U.S. Presidents...

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

Shouldn't most former living Brazilian Presidents be in jail for something or other? Kind of like most former (and sitting) living U.S. Presidents...

after militars only itamar franco(death) dont in corruption ,dilma try win senate to don't jailed basically if political are sen,gov,etc are much more hard to jailed because are judged only by supreme court

Just now, victorraiders said:

since after militars only itamar franco(death) dont in corruption dilma try win senate to dont go

That was a Google Translate answer, and the algorithm spat out particularly bad grammar. Can you please attempt to rephrase. I know English is not your first language. I was active on a forum a number of years back where most people spoke German as their first language and used it extensively, so I can somewhat empathize.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

That was a Google Translate answer, and the algorithm spat out particularly bad grammar. Can you please attempt to rephrase. I know English is not your first language. I was active on a forum a number of years back where most people spoke German as their first language and used it extensively, so I can somewhat empathize.

sorry i try correct

On 4/7/2018 at 6:36 PM, Patine said:

I didn't like Carter, and the Bushes that much but I don't think they should be in jail. Why do you think this?

7 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I didn't like Carter, and the Bushes that much but I don't think they should be in jail. Why do you think this?

Carter would actually be the exception (as I said MOST of them should be in jail), though he was horribly underqualified for the job. George W. Bush violated the U.S. Constitution in several occasions, notably in regards to the Patriot Act and other blatant violations of U.S. guaranteed rights and due process (and document NOT by nature or wording restricted in application specifically to the Middle-Eastern Islamist groups brought up to justify it's existence, but which can be invoke to violate the rights in that way of ANY U.S. citizen or anyone the U.S. gets ahold of by just arbitrarily declaring them a "terrorist" with no needed burden of proof or process of justification - how safe do feel now?) he hoodwinked past Congress and the American people in an atmosphere of fear, violated a treaty signed by the U.S. government in good faith (the Geneva Convention, involving treatment of prisoners of war and the use of torture) by executive order alone, not the 2/3 vote of the Senate Constitutionally required to renounce or renegotiate a treaty (plus, those acts, in and of themselves, make him an international war criminal), he led the U.S. into wars that had nothing verifiably to do with the "War on Terror" he had built much of his mandate on, through lies and deception, notably the Iraq War, leading to large amounts of unnecessary death, including U.S. and Allied troops and innocent civilians, and creating the environment where ISIS rose, all JUST to help enrich the coffers of his friends and allies who ran oil and contracting corporations (like his VP, Darth Cheney), and for no REAL higher or noble purpose in the end. His father, though committing no KNOWN crime as President, was a Director of the CIA, and a long-standing and inaugural, and active member, of the agency, and can thus be assumed to be an international criminal and terrorist by that regard alone whom all hard evidence of his crimes are being obstructed from justice - excuse me, "classified," one in the same for people who belong to such monstrous organizations like the CIA and their ilk in other countries.