270soft Forum
LokiLoki22

Moderated debate

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

@ThePotatoWalrus you available tomorrow at Noon EST it can just be practice I'll send you a topic list.It can be between just us as debate practice.

I doubt it bro I sleep real late bc I lift exclusively at night. Maybe later in the day sure because it rained today so basketball is out of the question, but if that previous thread was the extent of the fabled debate skill that I heard from before then I am in serious trouble eeeeeeeee

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I doubt it bro I sleep real late bc I lift exclusively at night. Maybe later in the day sure because it rained today so basketball is out of the question, but if that previous thread was the extent of the fabled debate skill that I heard from before then I am in serious trouble eeeeeeeee

2 PM EST?

Just now, NYrepublican said:

2 PM EST?

That's kind of pushing it so ima give a slightly greater than 60% chance.

That's kind of pushing it so ima give a slightly greater than 60% chance.

Good lord,how late do you sleep?

Actually I can't be 100% sure tomorrow bc it looks like my uncle might pass away by then. I was never close to him but my mom was and I wanna be around for her. If it did happen tomorrow and we did it the same day then I might have to shorten it.

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

Good lord,how late do you sleep?

Noon is like my morning and I have a real strict morning schedule but sometimes I sleep past noon.

I usually sleep at like 3, but some days I don't sleep at all.

Actually I can't be 100% sure tomorrow bc it looks like my uncle might pass away by then. I was never close to him but my mom was and I wanna be around for her. If it did happen tomorrow and we did it the same day then I might have to shorten it.

ok

1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I know this might sound like a convenient excuse or some shit but if you need proof I'll PM you

I know this might sound like a convenient excuse or some shit but if you need proof I'll PM you

I don't

2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Yeah but i'm super congested and shit even though it's been raining

It's ok I'm NYRepublican on discord