270soft Forum
Presidentinsertname

I FOUND PROOF OF THE RUSSIANS CONNECTION

4 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

DZz4xx4XUAA5xj4.jpg

Please, @Presidentinsertname, stop. You have gone from mildly amusing and erratically clever to painfully hackneyed. Leave the stage with dignity while you still have a tiny scrap left.

8 minutes ago, Patine said:

Please, @Presidentinsertname, stop. You have gone from mildly amusing and erratically clever to painfully hackneyed. Leave the stage with dignity while you still have a tiny scrap left.

I find him amusing but to be frank, most of his posts are unnecessary and innapropriate and definitely pushing the rules of this forum

On 4/2/2018 at 8:29 PM, Presidentinsertname said:

DZz4xx4XUAA5xj4.jpg

Welp, time to get the pitchforks and torches.

13 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

The 1982 Guatemalan Presidential Election, where Reagan and the CIA, as well agents of the Israeli and Argentinian governments, blatantly rigged the election to keep the brutal, authoritarian, human-rights-abusing, war-criminal military dictatorship regime that sucked up to the above three powers but cared nothing for own people, when the polls showed a pro-democracy, land-reformist, police-state-abolitionist candidate who wanted to make peace with the leftist insurgency had been elected by the majority of people who wanted to an to the endless civil, the bloody tyranny, and the horrible poverty, is another good example of intolerable electoral interference, wouldn't you agree, @NYrepublican?

11 minutes ago, Patine said:

The 1982 Guatemalan Presidential Election, where Reagan and the CIA, as well agents of the Israeli and Argentinian governments, blatantly rigged the election to keep the brutal, authoritarian, human-rights-abusing, war-criminal military dictatorship regime that sucked up to the above three powers but cared nothing for own people, when the polls showed a pro-democracy, land-reformist, police-state-abolitionist candidate who wanted to make peace with the leftist insurgency had been elected by the majority of people who wanted to an to the endless civil, the bloody tyranny, and the horrible poverty, is another good example of intolerable electoral interference, wouldn't you agree, @NYrepublican?

Did I contest that?

9 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Did I contest that?

I was testing for a bias. Some right-wing Americans and Israelis, especially followers of the Cult of St. Reagan, might try to claim, to this day, it was the right thing to do and was justified. I'm glad to see you didn't. ;)