270soft Forum
NYrepublican

The resistance game

On 4/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, NYrepublican said:

Guys Big announcement from now on I plan on using linux as my primary OS in a dual boot (basically I have both windows and linux installed)  configuration (so I can still play PI and all the rest of my windows games) so development will likely be linux based as its what I'm using. I plan to use cross-platform technologies so this shouldn't be a massive issue but I MAY add in some linux only test features temporarily sometimes.

Now this applies as I've installed Linux on my external hard drive.

On 4/4/2018 at 1:07 PM, NYrepublican said:

What do you guys think of this?  @ThePotatoWalrus @WVProgressive  @vcczar @Patine @Rodja @Conservative Elector 2 

I didn't really see much there, just starting a game and quitting. If I'm on board with something like this, it's got to be bi-partisan.

1 minute ago, servo75 said:

I didn't really see much there, just starting a game and quitting. If I'm on board with something like this, it's got to be bi-partisan.

I haven't had much time to develop it and wont for a month or so.

I may get around to making this in the coming year if anyone's still interested.

41 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I may get around to making this in the coming year if anyone's still interested.

Oof. Yeah sure, we'd all be interested. It's a political game forum after all b.

17 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Uh, yeah, especially if it's in the comedy/stupid/doesn't take itself too seriously genre. I also would like a WWII French/Allied resistance style game, but a spiritual sequal to the ridiculous LCS? I'd play that to death.