270soft Forum
TheLiberalKitten

Senate Scenerios for Congress infinity

I'm creating Senate scenarios for Congress infinity. I have a few done such as 2010, 2008,2006,2004 but I need some ideas for events and descriptions for each scenario. I also need helping in making an image like this for each scenario. Any help would be appreciated.

scenario.bmp

46 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm creating Senate scenarios for Congress infinity. I have a few done such as 2010, 2008,2006,2004 but I need some ideas for events and descriptions for each scenario. I also need helping in making an image like this for each scenario. Any help would be appreciated.

scenario.bmp

I myself would be interested in ones that aren't recent, but definitely historical. I've come to solidly prefer historical scenarios for my own projects, or ones I give strong contributions to, regardless of individual election game or polity in question. I'm starting to find current, imminently upcoming, and very recent scenarios just too depressing across the board. But, if there's any definitely historical U.S. Senate scenario you'd be interested in trying your hand at, I'd be up to give a hand myself.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I myself would be interested in ones that aren't recent, but definitely historical. I've come to solidly prefer historical scenarios for my own projects, or ones I give strong contributions to, regardless of individual election game or polity in question. I'm starting to find current, imminently upcoming, and very recent scenarios just too depressing across the board. But, if there's any definitely historical U.S. Senate scenario you'd be interested in trying your hand at, I'd be up to give a hand myself.

I do plan to do historical Senate scenarios as well actually. I just started backwards because I thought it might be interesting to do a few modern scenarios done.. But I shall definitely do historical scenarios when I can.

I have updated the 2008 Senate Scenario. I'm currently working on the 2010 Senate Scenario I made. I would appreciate some feedback on this scenario. Also does anyone know the political positions of Charlie Crist? He's going to be apart of the 2010 scenario so It would be useful if I knew them before adding him. Otherwise I'll just make him a centrist.

Senate - 2008.zip

18 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Updated the 2010 Senate Scenario, It now includes Lisa Murkowski as a write in and Governor Charlie Crist as a Independent. 2004 is next. Feedback is always welcome.

Senate - 2010.zip

What about the Libertarian, Green, and Constitution Party candidates who were on the ballot in a few States?

1 hour ago, Patine said:

What about the Libertarian, Green, and Constitution Party candidates who were on the ballot in a few States?

I'll consider adding them if I update the scenario. :)