270soft Forum
MBDemSoc

Alternate US Presidential Elections 1788 - 2016

1804 Presidential Nominating Caucuses

Democratic-Republican Party Presidential Nominating Caucus

Presidential Ballot, Round 1: Thomas Jefferson had 175 delegates.

Thomas Jefferson won the Democratic-Republican Party Presidential Nomination for the 1804 Presidential Election.

John Breckinridge, a Senator from Kentucky was chosen as Jefferson's running mate.

Federalist Party Presidential Nominating Caucus

Presidential Ballot, Round 1: Charles Cotesworth Pinckney had 209 delegates.

Charles Cotesworth Pinckney won the Federalist Party Presidential Nomination for the 1804 Presidential Election.

Rufus King, the Former Envoy to the United Kingdom and a Former Senator from New York State was chosen as Pinckney's running mate.

Looks good. If you're actually playing as the candidate you should tell us who, and do you plan on talking about the elections or is it going to be just results?

1 minute ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

Looks good. If you're actually playing as the candidate you should tell us who, and do you plan on talking about the elections or is it going to be just results?

I never played as the candidates during the races apart from scenarios without simulation candidates set up, I hadn't really thought about talking about the elections but I may start doing that with 1804.

2 minutes ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

I know there's like 4 different ones i remember reading that you can look back on for inspiration including my own. If you want to of course. 

Thanks, I do use others for reference, mostly for what alt history Presidents terms may have been like.

Hi everyone I will be restarting this series as a play-by-play series instead of just a reporting of the results series which will start this week and will be in greater detail than this series, I will be starting the new series tomorrow in a new thread.