270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

2018 Senate results

This is just my results from playing with the senate, to see what you guys think of the current setup 

11 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

This is just my results from playing with the senate, to see what you guys think of the current setup 

Was a nationwide blizzard forecast for election day? :P

Just now, Patine said:

Was a nationwide blizzard forecast for election day? :P

haha,im entering results now gonna do a few playthroughs with each party also,Im gonna personally edit in some candidates after my first play through. 

11 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

haha,im entering results now gonna do a few playthroughs with each party also,Im gonna personally edit in some candidates after my first play through. 

Which candidates, out of curiosity?

7 hours ago, Patine said:

Which candidates, out of curiosity?

States with no candidates include CA no rep, MN no rep, MI no rep, HW no rep, NY no rep, NJ no rep, MD no rep, CT no rep, RI no rep, MA no rep, NE no dem, WY no dem, WA no rep

CA(R): Rocky De La Fuente,Power 1,Why not? this is the only declared republican on the wiki page and  he is intresting, he has ran very unsucessful bids for the presidency multiple times,and until we can have non partisan elections this will do.  De La Fuente 32%,Feinstein 68%

MN(R): Michelle Bachman,Power 3,This race could be very interesting, Even though I think many people will completely overlook this race but i honestly think Bachman will make it interesting, this is down my list of "dark horse" elections along with Texas.  Bachman 43% Klobuchar 57%

MI(R): Justin Amash,Power 2, He isn't even officially declared,but I think he is going to,and will win the nomination, This race will only be even in the same ballfield of "competitive" because Trump won here.  Amash 41% Stabenow 59%

HW(R): Linda Lingle,Power 1,Only cause she ran last election,no Republican has even declared, she got 37% last election,though If she would run again id expect a similar defeat.  Lingle 30%,Hirano 70%

NY(R): Rick Lazio,Power 2,I think this would be a good candidate to put up against Gillibrand,Though I see him facing an easy defeat,Though note at age 41 he lost to Clinton 55-43 which I'd say is honestly impressive. Lazio 42% Gillibrand 58%

NJ(R): Christ Christie,Power 4,I know,I know this isn't likely but he never declined running,and is listed as a potential candidate. Even though he's unpopular,I think he'd be the closest out of all other potential canidates.   Christie 46% Merandez 54%

MD(R):Micheal Steele,Power 3,He has a chair on the RNC,and was close in his last senate attempt,could be intresting.  Steele 44% Cardin 56%

CT(R):Mathew Corey,Power 1,Meh nothing exciting here,Murphy will dominate.Corey 31% Murphy 69%

RI(R):Robert Flanders,Power 1,Declared candidate,I believe he will be the nominee. Flanders 25% Whitehouse 75%

MA(R):Geoff Deihl,Power 2,Probably isn't really going to give a challenge to Warren. Deihl 35% Warren 65%

NE(D):Jane Raybould,Power 2,why isn't this race getting any more talk? I know its a solid R at the moment but Fischer was only polling at 42% in a H2H against Raybould,look for this to be closer than expected. Raybould 46% Fischer 54%

WY(D):Garry Trauner,Power 1,nothing special here easy Republican hold. Trauner 24% Barrasso 76% 

WA(R):Dino Rossi,Power 1,No announcment of running but gave a good challenge a few years back, Rossi 39% Cantwell 61%

UT(D):Jenny Wilson,Power 1,Basically the only canidate who is declared and polling in the H2H, Wilson 21% Romney 79%