270soft Forum

Well I don't have that map but I do have this one

Japan.bmp

56 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Thank you. I really appreciate it :)

This map (created by and old poster and scenario designer going by @Treasurer, back in the day, looks a little nicer, INHO. I added a chart with the prefecture names tied to their official numbers, as it's extremely only numbers would easily fit as region ID's on the map. And, BTW, what sort of project did you have planned? I've studied Japanese politics (at least after the dueling and beheading stage of it - from around 1870 or so :P ), and have, in the volumes of my own planned projects, quite a few Japanese scenarios. Also, how do you plan on modelling a modern Japanese scenario without using Chancellor Forever, or do you have a copy of that game?

Map - Japan - 1912-1942 - 1972.bmp

1 minute ago, Patine said:

This map (created by and old poster and scenario designer going by @Treasurer, back in the day, looks a little nicer, INHO. I added a chart with the prefecture names tied to their official numbers, as it's extremely only numbers would easily fit as region ID's on the map. And, BTW, what sort of project did you have planned? I've studied Japanese politics (at least after the dueling and beheading stage of it - around 1870 or so :P ), and have, in the volumes of my own planned projects, quite a few Japanese scenarios. Also, how do you plan on a modern Japanese without using Chancellor Forever, or do you have a copy of that game?

Map - Japan - 1912-1942 - 1972.bmp

I was just thinking of making a scenario for the 2017 General Election. It's been in the back of my mind and I thought I would give it a go in my spare time. I have thought of getting Chancellor Forever but I was thinking of doing this scenario in Prime Minister Infinity.

10 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I was just thinking of making a scenario for the 2017 General Election. It's been in the back of my mind and I thought I would give it a go in my spare time. I have thought of getting Chancellor Forever but I was thinking of doing this scenario in Prime Minister Infinity.

I would RECOMMEND using Chancellor Forever. The results would be much better (read: credible), and a number of noteworthy parties only have seats because of the MPP system (like in many Continental European countries).

12 minutes ago, Patine said:

I would RECOMMEND using Chancellor Forever. The results would be much better (read: credible), and a number of noteworthy parties only have seats because of the MPP system (like in many Continental European countries).

Alright. Thanks for the help