270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
President Trenton Adams

Unified States of America.

The Civil War split the USA in two. Centuries later, the Unified States of America has come a long way. Will the Conservative Party win the Presidency? Or will the Progressive Party remain in power?

None of the candidates would be the same, all would be fictional characters. The capital is the revived city of Jamestown, reformed shortly after the Confederate States were formed. It's somewhat considered a federal district, much like DC, however, it's within the state of Virginia and its' residents are considered Virginians. It's legally a small county within Virginia. 

Issues would be mostly the same as present day. LGBT rights are still not established, and the nation is split on the issue, especially considering their neighbors in the United States have just legalized it. Another major issue is the possible secession of Missouri and Kentucky back into the United States. Could this be the fall of the Unified States?

Would anyone be interested in this scenario? I'd take submissions for candidates once I decided to go ahead with the scenario. 

unifiedstates.png

6 hours ago, President Trenton Adams said:

The Civil War split the USA in two. Centuries later, the Unified States of America has come a long way. Will the Conservative Party win the Presidency? Or will the Progressive Party remain in power?

None of the candidates would be the same, all would be fictional characters. The capital is the revived city of Jamestown, reformed shortly after the Confederate States were formed. It's somewhat considered a federal district, much like DC, however, it's within the state of Virginia and its' residents are considered Virginians. It's legally a small county within Virginia. 

Issues would be mostly the same as present day. LGBT rights are still not established, and the nation is split on the issue, especially considering their neighbors in the United States have just legalized it. Another major issue is the possible secession of Missouri and Kentucky back into the United States. Could this be the fall of the Unified States?

Would anyone be interested in this scenario? I'd take submissions for candidates once I decided to go ahead with the scenario. 

unifiedstates.png

I'm not sure what year you are setting this in. Also, we have a lot of CSA what-if scenarios. Why not make a what-if New England had seceded successfully during the War of 1812?

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, vcczar said:

I'm not sure what year you are setting this in. Also, we have a lot of CSA what-if scenarios. Why not make a what-if New England had seceded successfully during the War of 1812?

That would be interesting or what if Aaron Burr was successful in his plot?