270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

[Not PI] Geopolitical Power and revolution new USA ideas

So I want to create a mod for power and revolution,a game were you play litterally every aspect of government. I want to divide the USA into 3 ways,a western/coastal country,a south/midwest/uppermidwest country,and a new england style country for each styles im asking you the form some questions.

-What would economies be like for these country's?

-militaries?

-Political makeup?

-Laws (Ex:There constitution every single law tax etc.)

-relations with other countries

-which states would these countries include? I'll include a map latter color coded on what i currently have. 

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

So I want to create a mod for power and revolution,a game were you play litterally every aspect of government. I want to divide the USA into 3 ways,a western/coastal country,a south/midwest/uppermidwest country,and a new england style country for each styles im asking you the form some questions.

-What would economies be like for these country's?

-militaries?

-Political makeup?

-Laws (Ex:There constitution every single law tax etc.)

-relations with other countries

-which states would these countries include? I'll include a map latter color coded on what i currently have. 

That's a LOT of blanks you're asking to be arbitrarily filled, just to point out. Also, since hypothetical future scenarios are my preferred deviation for RW political reality BY FAR over Alternate History and Alternate Universe, I'm not quite sure how much bandwidth I can really contribute.