270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYrepublican

New York Congressional elections,2018 (possibly also 2016)

So since New York might be an important state for determining house control in 2018 I thought it might be interesting to make a scenario for it.

I already have a map

NY Congressional districts 2012.bmp

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

@Patine @vcczar @LegolasRedbard Any thoughts?

Always good to have more Congress Infinity scenarios!

Just now, NYrepublican said:

@Patine @vcczar @LegolasRedbard Any thoughts?

Again, I fail to see the point of a scenario on the focus and scale. I would rather a WHOLE House of Representatives election, across the entire nation, for 2018, or a New York State Assembly or State Senate election, myself. This is just a single piece with little impact in and of itself, and not a scale that overly interests. But, as I've pointed out, may (though not all) of the ideas you've had of late for scope and focus of election scenarios have somewhat baffled me.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Again, I fail to see the point of a scenario on the focus and scale. I would rather a WHOLE House of Representatives election, across the entire nation, for 2018, or a New York State Assembly or State Senate election, myself. This is just a single piece with little impact in and of itself, and not a scale that overly interests. But, as I've pointed out, may (though not all) of the ideas you've had of late for scope and focus of election scenarios have somewhat baffled me.

Cuomo and NY democrats are also highly energized this time.

8 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Cuomo and NY democrats are also highly energized this time.

I see you seem to misunderstand my concern here.

20/27 districts done for the 2016 scenario.

District %s done

On 2/2/2018 at 8:33 AM, Patine said:

Agreed.