270soft Forum
President Trenton Adams

House of Cards 2016 - V2.0

I finally gave in and decided to re-do most of my House of Cards Scenario. I've fixed (pretty much) all of the candidate bugs, and I've added events from the series. All that needs to be done is the re-working of the polls. There are polling numbers, but they're all polling numbers from the official 2016 scenario.

I struggled to find Republican candidates, due to the series focusing on the Democrat party, so I ended up adding some lesser known side Republicans that only appeared in an episode or two. I've also added a third party option for the Underwoods, in the event Durant or Dunbar won.

If you have an Presidential Nominees or VP Nominee ideas that are from the series, let me know. 

The biggest job now is going to be changing all of the endorsers to the ones from the series, and leaving the ones they don't change in the series. Also adding some surrogates/endorsers like Raymond Tusk,Tim Corbet, and Gillian Cole. (CEOS, similar to Sheldon Adleson or Warren Buffet.)

Here is the (very) unfinished version if you wish to take a look. 

House of Cards 2.0.zip

If you noticed any mistakes, or can smooth out any of the bugs, feel free to do so and let me know!

MainScreenHoC.thumb.PNG.c7bab67eeb458a911e549bcadeb05820.PNGdemcandidates1.thumb.PNG.b545d7403447292f064a6e4eb16961db.PNGrepubcandidates.thumb.PNG.1ae39d96e570cfec1fe82d4b49193ab7.PNG

I tried the mod

He works but Dunbar should be close of Underwood technically

I managed to win the primaries with Matthews Underwood and Durant

I think I really love your mod, I also won the GOP pimary with Hatch but did not win the presidency unlike with the Dems.

On 2/1/2018 at 6:47 AM, Sami said:

I tried the mod

I think I really love your mod, I also won the GOP pimary with Hatch but did not win the presidency unlike with the Dems.

Yeah, I need to technically switch all of Dunbar and Sharp's poll numbers. 

I also need to balance the two way race between a repub candidate and dem candidate. I had them set up so it could go either dem/repub with an Underwood third party run, with Underwood having like a 15% chance of winning. I need to make it a little more balance if the player decides to just do Dems Vs. Repubs.

Thanks for the feedback!

On 2/1/2018 at 6:47 AM, Sami said:

I tried the mod

I just worked a little bit on the polling. I tested it and won as Conway once, Underwood twice, and Haas (vs. Dunbar) once.