270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYrepublican

Pennsylvania 18th congressional district,2018

So the first special election fo 2018 is coming up and I'm working on a scenario for it.

4 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

So the first special election fo 2018 is coming up and I'm working on a scenario for it.

Can't you do a scenario with a little scope, for a change? These scenarios of late you've done or considered have been VERY small-scale, parochial,  and local, the very biggest of them of late being the NYC Council.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

Can't you do a scenario with a little scope, for a change? These scenarios of late you've done or considered have been VERY small-scale, parochial,  and local, the very biggest of them of late being the NYC Council.

Well I had an imaginary NYC dissolution referendum.

possibly as part of my tri-state series.

20 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Well I had an imaginary NYC dissolution referendum.

Well, as I've said, referendum scenario are the type of scenario produced on these forums I'm LEAST interested, regardless of the topic in question is. Frankly, I'd rather see you monotonously churn out every Knesset election from 1945-2017, or every New York gubernatorial election of the 20th Century and 21st Century thus far, even if that's all you did, because then there'd be scope and it wouldn't be referendums.

@Patine The theme was the resistance elections possibly along with GA 6,2017 Alamaba Senate 2017 etc.

4 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@Patine The theme was the resistance elections possibly along with GA 6,2017 Alamaba Senate 2017 etc.

"Resistance elections?" I've never heard such a term, but it sounds like a term that Third World Opposition parties would use going into an election they KNOW will be rigged by the local despot, but they're going to campaign and get people to the polls and give it their all as a show of determination and defiance anyways. That's what comes to mind when I hear the term "resistance election," to be honest.

Just now, Patine said:

"Resistance elections?" I've never heard such a term, but it sounds like a term that Third World Opposition parties would use going into an election they KNOW will be rigged by the local despot, but they're going to campaign and get people to the polls and give it their all as a show of determination and defiance anyways. That's what comes to mind when I hear the "resistance election," to be honest.

The Anti-Trump resistance.

I've actually personally met Lamb on several occasions and plan on voting for him. We have talked many of times and I am on a  part of his campaigning staff. He is helping me get into the political realm myself even though i am a meseley 23 I am planning on running for my counties commissioner,which has long been held of corruption. I have met both candidates and have talked to both,this would diffidently be the one closest to home for me.

I would say right now with no undecideds it would be 57-43 Saccone unfortunately

A recent ballot showed Lamb 34 Saccone 46 and 20 undecided.

6 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

The Anti-Trump resistance.

I think I might try my hand, just for fun, at a REAL resistance election. Would you personally rather see Egypt, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Iran, Turkey, Belarus, or Myanmar (the last three would need a map)?

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I think I might try my hand, just for fun, at a REAL resistance election. Would you personally rather see Egypt, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Iran, Turkey, Belarus, or Myanmar (the last three would need a map)?

My vote goes for Turkey. Also how is the Lunar election going? I have all my scenarios on hold till the new update

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

Iran.

Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

My vote goes for Turkey. Also how is the Lunar election going? I have all my scenarios on hold till the new update

I'm still figuring out how to organize it. There are six separate national colonial sources, and then a sovereign corporation, each with different governmental and administrative traditions. So, I've been considering how to arrange parties which would have an appeal across those intrinsic and have strong platforms on strictly Lunar affairs as well. I'm open to suggestions, certainly, at this point.