270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Final Update: US 1824

This is for @jvikings1's scenario. As it is his scenario, I have been emailing him suggested update information, which he may or may not use. 

So far, I've sent:

• Numerous events, mostly the AB Plot
  • Many more endorsers, including newspaper endorsers
  • What-if candidates: Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, James Madison

More suggestions will be sent. 

I'll definitely use them.  I haven't got a chance to thank you yet, so now is the best time.  I appreciate the suggestions that you provide to continue to improve my scenario.

I'll get these added as I have time.  I'm taking 18 credit hours this semester, so there will be times which I have very little time to focus on other things.

1 hour ago, jvikings1 said:

I'll definitely use them.  I haven't got a chance to thank you yet, so now is the best time.  I appreciate the suggestions that you provide to continue to improve my scenario.

I'll get these added as I have time.  I'm taking 18 credit hours this semester, so there will be times which I have very little time to focus on other things.

I may have more suggestions soon. I've been working slowly on these the past few days, as I've been busier. 

@jvikings1 Just let me know whenever you add what you plan to add from my emails, and then I'll do some more research.