270soft Forum

Does anyone have a good map of London?

3 hours ago, vcczar said:

Does anyone have a good map of London that will work for President Infinity? 

I have a Lord Mayor of London scenario that was made for P4E2008 back in the day on my hard drive with a map divided into boroughs. I can send it to you.

33 minutes ago, Patine said:

I have a Lord Mayor of London scenario that was made for P4E2008 back in the day on my hard drive with a map divided into boroughs. I can send it to you.

I'm considering making a fictional London election of various fictional characters from London's history. I won't do this for like a year, though. I was just wondering if someone has made a map. I'll let you know when I need it. 

3 hours ago, vcczar said:

I'm considering making a fictional London election of various fictional characters from London's history. I won't do this for like a year, though. I was just wondering if someone has made a map. I'll let you know when I need it. 

Alright.

7 hours ago, vcczar said:

10 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

This is what I have  @vcczar map-london.bmp

Here's what I have.

Map - Greater London.jpg

Note, that these three maps are specifically of the CITY of London, a very small area in size and population in the centre of what we now call the Greater London Area, which didn't formally exist as an administrative unit or government concept until 1888.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

Note, that these three maps are specifically of the CITY of London, a very small area in size and population in the centre of what we now call the Greater London Area, which didn't formally exist as an administrative unit or government concept until 1888.

I've seen the first two maps before. I'm really interested in the City of London, most prominently between from the English Renaissance through the Victorian and Edwardian periods.