270soft Forum
vcczar

Kucinich and Oprah?

Rumors regarding Kucinich and Oprah  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Part 1: Which is most likely to occur?

• Oprah secured the Democratic nomination for president (strangely, she and Trump are both worth about the same amount of money)
    • Dennis Kucinich secures the Democratic nomination for Governor of Ohio
  2. 2. Part 2: Which is most likely to occur?

• Oprah defeats Donald Trump in the 2020 Election
    • Dennis Kucinich defeats a Republican challenger for Governor of Ohio

New poll based off recent news

People are really wanting Oprah to run for president?

18 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

People are really wanting Oprah to run for president?

The problem with Oprah is, even if she ran, and even beat Trump in 2020, it would mean, even though their platforms and messages as different as day and night, it would be a second President in a row with no political experience or real previous knowledge of Federal Government workings or a large area of foreign affairs and a largely populist campaign (although, again, very different in message, still populist by nature).

21 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Kucinich is way past his prime it be like ron paul running for governor of texas in 2018. if he the nominee it be like feingold in 2016.

Kucinich is the same age as Donald Trump, and certainly younger than Ron Paul, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders

55 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Kucinich is the same age as Donald Trump, and certainly younger than Ron Paul, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders

talkiing politically keep in mind trump is trump and well he just started his political career. and was always in the spotline kucinich wasnt in any office since 2013. biden was vp and is still in the spotlight and sanders is senator. ron paul is now retire.

I have nothing against kucinich infact he is the most left wing person i could see my self voting for but it not like kucinich going to win all any democrat got to do is just remind the primary voter about his what he been doing lately like him working for fox news and or working for the Ron Paul Institute. but still i would rather have him as governor then kasich.