Jump to content
270soft Forum
ThePotatoWalrus

2020 Potato Scenario

Recommended Posts

So I dun diddly decided to make another scenario (for 2020). My scenarios have always been the goofier ones, and I decided I wanted to start one for 2020(though possibly make this one a bit more realistic), and as of right now I recommend @vcczar's 2020 one at the moment.

Yes, Larry the Cable Guy will be in it. Zombie Reagan probably will not be. (@Reagan04, sorry bro)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

So I dun diddly decided to make another scenario (for 2020). My scenarios have always been the goofier ones, and I decided I wanted to start one for 2020(though possibly make this one a bit more realistic), and as of right now I recommend @vcczar's 2020 one at the moment.

Yes, Larry the Cable Guy will be in it. Zombie Reagan probably will not be. (@Reagan04, sorry bro)

Mine will probably not be updated until I finish the historical scenarios (meaning, late 2018), unless someone big declares a candidacy. In that case, I might do a quick update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Mine will probably not be updated until I finish the historical scenarios (meaning, late 2018), unless someone big declares a candidacy. In that case, I might do a quick update. 

Well, there is Stedman Graham saying Oprah Winfrey may run if public demand of her support base is significant enough, despite her brushing off the idea at the last Golden Globe Awards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Patine said:

Well, there is Stedman Graham saying Oprah Winfrey may run if public demand of her support base is significant enough, despite her brushing off the idea at the last Golden Globe Awards.

I'm surprised I didn't have her in my OG scenario

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...