270soft Forum
ThePotatoWalrus

2020 Potato Scenario

So I dun diddly decided to make another scenario (for 2020). My scenarios have always been the goofier ones, and I decided I wanted to start one for 2020(though possibly make this one a bit more realistic), and as of right now I recommend @vcczar's 2020 one at the moment.

Yes, Larry the Cable Guy will be in it. Zombie Reagan probably will not be. (@Reagan04, sorry bro)

1 hour ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

So I dun diddly decided to make another scenario (for 2020). My scenarios have always been the goofier ones, and I decided I wanted to start one for 2020(though possibly make this one a bit more realistic), and as of right now I recommend @vcczar's 2020 one at the moment.

Yes, Larry the Cable Guy will be in it. Zombie Reagan probably will not be. (@Reagan04, sorry bro)

Mine will probably not be updated until I finish the historical scenarios (meaning, late 2018), unless someone big declares a candidacy. In that case, I might do a quick update. 

38 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Mine will probably not be updated until I finish the historical scenarios (meaning, late 2018), unless someone big declares a candidacy. In that case, I might do a quick update. 

Well, there is Stedman Graham saying Oprah Winfrey may run if public demand of her support base is significant enough, despite her brushing off the idea at the last Golden Globe Awards.

4 hours ago, Patine said:

Well, there is Stedman Graham saying Oprah Winfrey may run if public demand of her support base is significant enough, despite her brushing off the idea at the last Golden Globe Awards.

I'm surprised I didn't have her in my OG scenario