270soft Forum
WVProgressive

German federal election 2002 as SDP

Got chancellor forever yesterday and played as SDP in base 2002 election. 

SDP.PNG.ecb93a48a50f1f8d6d389af6d74d65f6.PNG

Poor PDS

5a4fe69bdc26d_PoorPDS.PNG.877d628d272c3d83ef6dd6f534cc5928.PNG

51 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Got chancellor forever yesterday and played as SDP in base 2002 election. 

SDP.PNG.ecb93a48a50f1f8d6d389af6d74d65f6.PNG

Poor PDS

5a4fe69bdc26d_PoorPDS.PNG.877d628d272c3d83ef6dd6f534cc5928.PNG

That's a decent first try. BTW, I have a couple of scenarios I've made by K4E, and it looks like I'll have to make quite a few more, as it doesn't seem MMP electoral systems are on the horizon as an option for PM4E in the near future, despite me hounding Anthony about it constantly. Would you be interested in trying some out?

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

That's a decent first try. BTW, I have a couple of scenarios I've made by K4E, and it looks like I'll have to make quite a few more, as it doesn't seem MMP electoral systems are on the horizon as an option for PM4E in the near future, despite me hounding Anthony about it constantly. Would you be interested in trying some out?

Oh absolutely I would the game (whilst I may be bad at it) is extremely fun and I really love the MMP mechanics which just makes it even worse that Anthony seems to have no intention to implement it into the newer games.

8 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

Oh absolutely I would the game (whilst I may be bad at it) is extremely fun and I really love the MMP mechanics which just makes it even worse that Anthony seems to have no intention to implement it into the newer games.

I'll send you my Austria 2008 and West Germany 1949 ones today, which are finished and work, if you could PM me your email address (or at least a disposable email address).