270soft Forum
vcczar

Adding 2020 Candidates to the 2020 Scenario

2020 Candidates to add  

20 members have voted

1. 1. I've added several 2020 Candidates since my last upload, should I add any of the following as well?

• Mayor Mitch Landrieu
    • Mayor Bill de Blasio
    • Steve Bannon
    • Carly Fiorina
    • Fmr Gov. Mitt Romney (forgot if I added him already)
    • Rep. Frederica Wilson

Poll is above. Comment below. 

I think it would be fun to play as Landrieu, but I don't know how serious he is as a candidate nor would I ask someone to do the work of adding him just for that. If he managed to become Governor and/or had a more national spotlight, I think he could be a well-positioned candidate.

On 1/5/2018 at 12:36 PM, vcczar said:

Steve Bannon is done for he not running even before bannongate he wasnt the type of person to run he is more of a behind the scene type of guy and try to a karl rove (that is what led to him being firing because noone cant be karl rove to trump)

On 1/5/2018 at 12:49 PM, Lyly said:

I think it would be fun to play as Landrieu, but I don't know how serious he is as a candidate nor would I ask someone to do the work of adding him just for that. If he managed to become Governor and/or had a more national spotlight, I think he could be a well-positioned candidate.

he wont be running in 2020 if he wins in 2019 because he would need to run before the governor election.

On 1/5/2018 at 12:36 PM, vcczar said:

Perhaps Ralph Northam as a running mate.

On 1/5/2018 at 12:49 PM, Lyly said:

this was the reason bobby jindal didnt run for another term.

2 hours ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Perhaps Ralph Northam as a running mate.

this was the reason bobby jindal didnt run for another term.

I kind of doubt they'll pick a VP governor in a state that might replace him/her with a Republican governor, such as in VA.