270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Presidentinsertname

form a cabinet???

14 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

if we win we should be able to make a cabinet.

...?

What would be the purpose of that? The game would be over already... Now if you suggested the ability to offer other candidates or endorsers spots in your cabinet I could get on board with that.

20 minutes ago, jnewt said:

What would be the purpose of that? The game would be over already... Now if you suggested the ability to offer other candidates or endorsers spots in your cabinet I could get on board with that.

oh right he's talking about the game! for some reason I thought he had declared for president

3 hours ago, jnewt said:

it give us something to do.

6 hours ago, jnewt said:

I'd say that we should be able to do that AND to announce said Cabinet perhaps supercharging their endorsement and surrogate abilities. A popular Governor endorsing you is one thing, but if you are making him your Attorney General, that is a whole nother.

34 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

I'd say that we should be able to do that AND to announce said Cabinet perhaps supercharging their endorsement and surrogate abilities. A popular Governor endorsing you is one thing, but if you are making him your Attorney General, that is a whole nother.

But how would the AI tabulate unpopular or foolish choices for Cabinet dragging down your momentum accurately? And would that option be able to be disabled for State Governor and Senator, City Mayor, and many Foreign President elections where executive departments are often elected separately in their own right, determined in a separate manor (such as by a Prime Minister in France, Poland, Ukraine, etc.), or not even relevant (as for a Senatorial election)?

6 hours ago, Patine said:

But how would the AI tabulate unpopular or foolish choices for Cabinet dragging down your momentum accurately? And would that option be able to be disabled for State Governor and Senator, City Mayor, and many Foreign President elections where executive departments are often elected separately in their own right, determined in a separate manor (such as by a Prime Minister in France, Poland, Ukraine, etc.), or not even relevant (as for a Senatorial election)?

Have it as a option then like the popular vote.