270soft Forum

Going from Mac to PC

I bought and have been playing PI on a Mac for a while, but have recently built a gaming PC. The page for PI says that owners have access to both versions, but i haven't seen how to get access to the Pc version.

3 hours ago, avatarmushi said:

I bought and have been playing PI on a Mac for a while, but have recently built a gaming PC. The page for PI says that owners have access to both versions, but i haven't seen how to get access to the Pc version.

There should be separate links for both in the email 270soft sends you called, "Your 270soft products," that has the download links to purchased products and the authentication keys.

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

There should be separate links for both in the email 270soft sends you called, "Your 270soft products," that has the download links to purchased products and the authentication keys.

the email only has 1 download link 

1 hour ago, avatarmushi said:

the email only has 1 download link 

That's odd. Mine has a Mac link, though I've never used it (as I've never owned a Mac). Hopefully Anthony responds to this.

20 hours ago, avatarmushi said:

You should have the option to download a windows mor mac version. If you don't it means you might need to change something so the recognzied computer is a windows one.

4 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

You should have the option to download a windows mor mac version. If you don't it means you might need to change something so the recognzied computer is a windows one.

In the email or the updates page?

6 minutes ago, avatarmushi said:

In the email or the updates page?

in the e-mail to update.

11 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

in the e-mail to update.

The only link the email has is the download for the mac version (the download link has expired). The email says that I can download it from the updates page but I don't have a registration key for pc, only Mac. Or would the key work for both?

30 minutes ago, avatarmushi said:

The only link the email has is the download for the mac version (the download link has expired). The email says that I can download it from the updates page but I don't have a registration key for pc, only Mac. Or would the key work for both?

You might need to get a new link.

6 minutes ago, avatarmushi said:

I was able to download it, but the registration key is for mac. Who do I contact for a PC one?

Anthony, unless you know a code cracker.

1 hour ago, avatarmushi said:

I was able to get it from the contact page. Thank you @Patine and @NYrepublican for your help.

You're welcome.