270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RFK/JFKfan

Three old scenario (P4E 2008) requests

Hello, I first discovered what was then known as President Forever in 2008 so obviously I have experienced many scenarios over the years. 

There are three that I recall fondly that don't seem to be available on the campaigns page or in the forum.

- A 2016 scenario that was made many years before 2016. It had many 'stars' of the future, and it also had a populistic third-party candidate with Martin Sheen as its default pic. Funnily enough, its issues included such things as human cloning, robotics etc. 

- An expanded 2000 scenario. It notably had several celebrities as alternative candidates, including Clint Eastwood on the GOP side, Warren Beatty on the Democratic side and some guy called Donald Trump for the Reform Party, as well as Ross Perot. 

- A 'Ruler of Time' scenario. Basically this was a battle between various notable figures from throughout history, such as Stalin, Caesar, Vlad the Impaler etc. 

Does anyone have these still? 

This thread can be a general one for those with similar requests/memories. 

4 minutes ago, RFK/JFKfan said:

Hello, I first discovered what was then known as President Forever in 2008 so obviously I have experienced many scenarios over the years. 

There are three that I recall fondly that don't seem to be available on the campaigns page or in the forum.

- A 2016 scenario that was made many years before 2016. It had many 'stars' of the future, and it also had a populistic third-party candidate with Martin Sheen as its default pic. Funnily enough, its issues included such things as human cloning, robotics etc. 

- An expanded 2000 scenario. It notably had several celebrities as alternative candidates, including Clint Eastwood on the GOP side, Warren Beatty on the Democratic side and some guy called Donald Trump for the Reform Party, as well as Ross Perot. 

- A 'Ruler of Time' scenario. Basically this was a battle between various notable figures from throughout history, such as Stalin, Caesar, Vlad the Impaler etc. 

Does anyone have these still? 

This thread can be a general one for those with similar requests/memories. 

I remember the third one being made by a poster who hasn't posted for a very long time. He had famous political leaders throughout history as candidates and religious and philosophical ideologues as endorsers. To my knowledge, he never finished it.

I'm not familiar with the other two, I apologize.

12 minutes ago, Patine said:

I remember the third one being made by a poster who hasn't posted for a very long time. He had famous political leaders throughout history as candidates and religious and philosophical ideologues as endorsers. To my knowledge, he never finished it.

I'm not familiar with the other two, I apologize.

He did make quite significant progress on it, to the extent that it was playable anyway.

I'd really like to see who all of the candidates were on that 2016 scenario and compare to real life. I can recall Schweitzer, Andrew Cuomo, and maybe Susana Martinez but no one else (other than, as said, that fictional third-party guy). At that time it was assumed that Hillary Clinton was finished with presidential politics so I doubt she was in it. 

16 minutes ago, RFK/JFKfan said:

He did make quite significant progress on it, to the extent that it was playable anyway.

I'd really like to see who all of the candidates were on that 2016 scenario and compare to real life. I can recall Schweitzer, Andrew Cuomo, and maybe Susana Martinez but no one else (other than, as said, that fictional third-party guy). At that time it was assumed that Hillary Clinton was finished with presidential politics so I doubt she was in it. 

Wait a minute! That 2016 one was my old scenario! The premise behind that old was built upon and expanded into a global series in my Fictitious Future Scenario Series (and the Third Party, the Restoration Party, and their candidate, Arthur Sheen, who used the Sheen picture for an avatar, still appear, but not until 2028). I just expanded the scope and pushed the timeline forward. Unfortunately, I believe I may have lost the original, but I'll have a look nonetheless.