270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Faith in Science Poll

Faith in Science Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. 16,000 Scientists have signed a "dire warning" for humanity on the health of the planet. Does the fact that 16,000 scientists have signed this document in any way make you lean more towards Environmental and climate protection?

• Yes, this definitely moves me more the Left on climate/environmental issues
    • No, I am already in agreement with these scientists
    • No, I am not sold on humanity's impact on climate change, but I do believe in clean air and clean water, and would consider some Left-leaning positions in this area
    • No, I am not sold on humanity's impact on climate change, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, so I'll support some left-leaning positions in this area now.
    • No, while human's can impact the environment a little, we cannot possibly impact the climate of the entire planet.
    • Other.
  2. 2. In regards to climate or environmental concerns, who are you most likely to trust?

• The majority of scientists
    • The majority of CEOs and executives of industries supposedly impacting climate change
    • The majority of our politicians
    • The majority of leaders of my chosen faith, pastors, reverends, imams, rabbis, etc.
  3. 3. What would it take for you to believe in human-made climate change?

• I already believe in it, and think we should do something about it.
    • I don't believe in human-made climate change, but I would be convinced if...... [COMMENT BELOW]

5 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

its it overestimeted and is not as much as a threat as it should be and SHOULD NOT BE BLAME FOR TERRORISM.

Are you REALLY that daft, or are you just playing a good act?

What I'm more interested in his how both @Reagan04 and @Presidentinsertname both said they'd be more convinced by the majority of scientists, than any of those other people listed; yet, they don't agree regarding climate change, when the majority of scientists believe we change the climate. Therefore, I have to ask, what authority is influencing you to oppose the grand majority of scientists in this regard?