270soft Forum
Presidentinsertname

Third parties 2020

2 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

So far jill stein said she is considering running and wiki got a list (minus austin peterson)) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_Party_presidential_primaries,_2020

I wonder who the Reform Party will put up - quite possibly to challenge on the ballot the Reform Party defector who declared himself a Republican for sheer political expediency despite not being ideologically in line with the GOP at all, and largely campaigning against the GOP itself, while under it's own label, and became President...

Just now, Patine said:

I wonder who the Reform Party will put up - quite possibly to challenge on the ballot the Reform Party defector who declared himself a Republican for sheer political expediency despite not being ideologically in line with the GOP at all, and largely campaigning against the GOP itself, while under it's own label, and became President...

reform is dead dont really matter this best bet is (but i doubt this will happen) is that mayoral guy they just elected in new york but again i doubt it because there some shit between the new york reform party and the national (or what left of it)reform party @NYrepublican will hopefully explain it.

14 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

reform is dead dont really matter this best bet is (but i doubt this will happen) is that mayoral guy they just elected in new york but again i doubt it because there some shit between the new york reform party and the national (or what left of it)reform party @NYrepublican will hopefully explain it.

The NY reform party is stronger than the national one as a general rule.

35 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

The NY reform party is stronger than the national one as a general rule.

What about the Minnesota affiliate?

Just now, Patine said:

What about the Minnesota affiliate?

Minesota too, the reform party ahs modest influence here in NY thank s to cross-endorsements.

Jill Stein needs to step aside and let someone else lead the Green Party. The party has a solid platform and can become more successful but Jill is not the right person for them to run for president. The way she ran her 2016 campaign was pretty terrible. They definitely could have gotten more votes with a better candidate 

2 minutes ago, MysteryKnight said:

Jill Stein needs to step aside and let someone else lead the Green Party. The party has a solid platform and can become more successful but Jill is not the right person for them to run for president. The way she ran her 2016 campaign was pretty terrible. They definitely could have gotten more votes with a better candidate 

Almost all the parties had horrible candidates in the 2016 General Election - including the two major ones. A real "pick-your-poison" election, there.

Just now, Patine said:

Almost all the parties had horrible candidates in the 2016 General Election - including the two major ones. A real "pick-your-poison" election, there.

I would not be talking canada parties leaders all look like idiots.

2 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

I would not be talking canada parties leaders all look like idiots.

They're certainly not unique as Federal political party leaders go in North America.

Just now, Patine said:

They're certainly not unique as Federal political party leaders go in North America.

trump is interseting you got to admit that apart from looks from one and the another one from what i can tell is what a star trek fan and a hippe skih who most likely dont even know what the hell he is doing another party that dont even want to be apart of the country and a small green (i dont support any green partys because i consider them  i consider them single issue partys. and single issue parties should have get in power *Cough* snp *cough*

1 minute ago, Presidentinsertname said:

trump is interseting you got to admit that apart from looks from one and the another one from what i can tell is what a star trek fan and a hippe skih who most likely dont even know what the hell he is doing another party that dont even want to be apart of the country and a small green (i dont support any green partys because i consider them  i consider them single issue partys. and single issue parties should have get in power *Cough* snp *cough*

Interesting? No. I wish I didn't have to hear about him and see his spray-tanned face and bad-dye-job hair every single day in the news, often about something stupid. He's lost any interesting quality he may have had in my mind and just become hackneyed.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Interesting? No. I wish I didn't have to hear about him and see his spray-tanned face and bad-dye-job hair every single day in the news, often about something stupid. He's lost any interesting quality he may have had in my mind and just become hackneyed.

Oh damn, you got him there. Heckin roasted. 🔥🔥🔥