270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pjw21200

Majorities

Hi, i'm new to making campaigns for Prime Minister Infinity. I'm trying to make a 2019 GE Campaign, and I used the results from the 2017 campaign to edit the seats. But, I can't seem to find a way to edit with party is in the majority. Can someone please help me, thank you.

On 11/14/2017 at 3:40 PM, JDrakeify said:

What do you mean by 'party is in the majority'? Could you elaborate a little?

I mean who's in control of the House of Commons.

On 04/12/2017 at 6:56 AM, pjw21200 said:

I mean who's in control of the House of Commons.

That function doesn't exist. You can make parties and/or candidates incumbent in individual seats, so I'm not sure why you'd need it.

In the British games where no party gets an overall majority rather than "The House decides x is President" it will say "The Queen decides that x is Prime Minister".  This can't be modded.

16 minutes ago, European Qoheleth (SANC) said:

In the British games where no party gets an overall majority rather than "The House decides x is President" it will say "The Queen decides that x is Prime Minister".  This can't be modded.

But can the title be modded in PMI, like to have the "President" in a French National Assembly election, or the "Paramount Ruler," in a Malay Federal Assembly scenario, or even the "King," for British scenarios between 1901 and 1952, for instance? It's very easy to change in PM4E (as well as K4E), but I'm wondering if PMI has it as easily changeable, or if it's virtually hard-coded.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

But can the title be modded in PMI, like to have the "President" in a French National Assembly election, or the "Paramount Ruler," in a Malay Federal Assembly scenario, or even the "King," for British scenarios between 1901 and 1952, for instance? It's very easy to change in PM4E (as well as K4E), but I'm wondering if PMI has it as easily changeable, or if it's virtually hard-coded.

It can be changed.