270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Political Fantasy League Season 2

11 of the 12 league owners have decided to continue the Political Fantasy League into season 2, a league which attempts to make politics into something similar to fantasy football. We have one more spot open. Let me know if you wish to join for the second season of the PFL, or if you want more information about it. This will be first come, first serve. Only very active forum users need apply. 

*Note: I have the right to refuse anyone's application. This league is only for members of the 270Soft forum. 

1 hour ago, jnewt said:

I'll join

Ok, you have the option of holding one of the following politicians left over from the current owner's team. You'll later draft four or more politicians (I may have larger teams in season 2, or include backups rather). Which of the following politicians would you like to keep for Season 2: Mitch McConnell, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Andrew Cuomo, Tim Ryan. 

Basically, you want to pick someone that gets a lot of press time regarding their comments and whom has a lot of influence on events and decisions. 

3 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Ok, you have the option of holding one of the following politicians left over from the current owner's team. You'll later draft four or more politicians (I may have larger teams in season 2, or include backups rather). Which of the following politicians would you like to keep for Season 2: Mitch McConnell, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Andrew Cuomo, Tim Ryan. 

Basically, you want to pick someone that gets a lot of press time regarding their comments and whom has a lot of influence on events and decisions. 

I'll keep Mitch McConnell

26 minutes ago, jnewt said:

I'll keep Mitch McConnell

Ok, can you PM me your email address?