Jump to content
270soft Forum
Twix1010

create own game

Recommended Posts

On 11/10/2017 at 9:53 AM, Twix1010 said:

Hi how can i create mye own campaign and make it so that the Green can win the election?

Just go to the campaign creation tab and you can change just about everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open Campaign Editor and you'll see you can open any campaign just like in playing the game.
There's a learning curve to it, but it's not hard to pick up if you experiment.

Make sure you save a campaign as a new file as well so you can mess it up and still have the original to go back to.
The Parties tab has most of what you'll be interested in,
but the Regions tab has some options to control how well parties/issues due in certain states.
Leaders will let you change the leaders' names and attributes, some of the latter qualities make a big impact in how effective a candidate can campaign.
Issues is less important, but you can fiddle with some things there if you like. Most of the rest of the tabs you can ignore until you want to really get deep.

Other than that, just play with values and then run an experimental game. You will have to go back and forth between working in the editor and playing the scenario several times, so don't feel like that's unusual or silly. You will have to see what each value does IN GAME to really get a sense of what you're doing.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes, and feel free to shoot some more questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2017 at 8:34 AM, Lyly said:

Open Campaign Editor and you'll see you can open any campaign just like in playing the game.
There's a learning curve to it, but it's not hard to pick up if you experiment.

Make sure you save a campaign as a new file as well so you can mess it up and still have the original to go back to.
The Parties tab has most of what you'll be interested in,
but the Regions tab has some options to control how well parties/issues due in certain states.
Leaders will let you change the leaders' names and attributes, some of the latter qualities make a big impact in how effective a candidate can campaign.
Issues is less important, but you can fiddle with some things there if you like. Most of the rest of the tabs you can ignore until you want to really get deep.

Other than that, just play with values and then run an experimental game. You will have to go back and forth between working in the editor and playing the scenario several times, so don't feel like that's unusual or silly. You will have to see what each value does IN GAME to really get a sense of what you're doing.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes, and feel free to shoot some more questions.

What to change in parties tab to make the green more likely to win?

I have tried changing issue to match greens platform, with out getting even close to winning.

i had every other contender on level 1 and i was level 5 in everything but still felt no improvement in ranking

can you explain more regions, can i set amount of % a party gets in a state? cause i dont quite understand what to do their?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twix1010 said:

can you explain more regions, can i set amount of % a party gets in a state? cause i dont quite understand what to do their?

Like this

grink.PNG.b5536933203fc886028bc70573aa8a38.PNG

Go into a certain state I did Alabama make sure they're on the ballot and click set all for ballots then put the percentages to 100 and set all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2017 at 3:20 PM, WVProgressive said:

Like this

grink.PNG.b5536933203fc886028bc70573aa8a38.PNG

Go into a certain state I did Alabama make sure they're on the ballot and click set all for ballots then put the percentages to 100 and set all 

do i need to change the % of the rep, dem, lb, blm to?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Twix1010 said:

do i need to change the % of the rep, dem, lb, blm to?

 

If you want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

If you want. 

I changed to 100% and to set all,

but when i started the campaign i had only 2% national and tried playing some with out it getting som mutch better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twix1010 said:

I changed to 100% and to set all,

but when i started the campaign i had only 2% national and tried playing some with out it getting som mutch better.

Did you save your changes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Twix1010 said:

Yes 

and had other change to like higer campaign level start.

HolyDupopily.PNG.9578621f22fb7e94fa76af91600d6241.PNG

Holy Duopoly Batman! Even when we rig it we cant win! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WVProgressive said:

HolyDupopily.PNG.9578621f22fb7e94fa76af91600d6241.PNG

Holy Duopoly Batman! Even when we rig it we cant win! 

Are you being ironic?

or do you see my problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Caprice said:

I think you need to turn the polls off (under Polls or Polling); they override the party preferences under Regions.

you right it worked now

started with green 50% vote and 538 seats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Twix1010 said:

Are you being ironic?

or do you see my problem?

I'm sorry that was a shit joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×