270soft Forum
Rarename91

I smell bullshit

1 minute ago, Presidentinsertname said:

she said she supports trump then on her facebook they are anti trump posts and the signature they got are fakes. Bet you it was made over the weekend.

I would say if someone was suckered into voting for Trump's empty, hollow, all-emotion-and-vitriol-and-no-realistic-substance, deliberately devisive, out-of-out-touch-with-reality, and full of unrealistic promises electoral campaign, and later turned on him, they've likely learned from a mistake and gained wisdom.

Just now, Patine said:

I would say if someone was suckered into voting for Trump's empty, hollow, all-emotion-and-vitriol-and-no-realistic-substance, deliberately devisive, out-of-out-touch-with-reality, and full of unrealistic promises electoral campaign, and later turned on him, they've likely learned from a mistake and gained wisdom.

but what about the signture?

Just now, Patine said:

and she never mention that. plus anything with that lying bitch allred is know to be fake.

1 minute ago, Presidentinsertname said:

and she never mention that. plus anything with that lying bitch allred is know to be fake.

Why do you keep declaring you KNOW things, absolutely and without any doubt, that you have no source of hard, reliable, definite information on, only hearsay, rumour, and opinions, but you state these things as though you're knowledge is inexplicable solid and uncontrafutable. It's an odious habit, and it makes you look stupid, NOT like an authority on the issues in question

this is Luther strange revenge. 

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

Why do you keep declaring you KNOW things, absolutely and without any doubt, that you have no source of hard, reliable, definite information on, only hearsay, rumour, and opinions, but you state these things as though you're knowledge is inexplicable solid and uncontrafutable. It's an odious habit, and it makes you look stupid, NOT like an authority on the issues in question

i am not declaring i know absolutely i have yet to seen any proof that make me thing that he really did and if he did i hope they hang him for it i will builted the gallows my self but i have yet to seen but how about you do you believe them 100%? 

34 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

this is Luther strange revenge. 

i am not declaring i know absolutely i have yet to seen any proof that make me thing that he really did and if he did i hope they hang him for it i will builted the gallows my self but i have yet to seen but how about you do you believe them 100%? 

I don't claim to know for sure, and I'm not defaulting to partisan opinion (partisan sheepishness is something I've been decrying for a while now - you can find many examples on these forums). I do not know for sure, but you're previous posts sound like you claim to have such knowledge outright.

Just now, Patine said:

I don't claim to know for sure, and I'm not defaulting to partisan opinion (partisan sheepishness is something I've been decrying for a while now - you can find many examples on these forums). I do not know for sure, but you're previous posts sound like you claim to have such knowledge outright.

this is mitch mcconnell way to save the rinos in 2018

Just now, Patine said:

that turtle fuck would rather have a blue congress if it means keeping the rinos flag flying high.

Judge Moore has served the public for more than 40 years. Vietnam veteran, District Attorney, Probate Judge, and Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. Not once, did these allegations show up! This is a coordinated hit job being pushed by Democrats and establishment Republicans. Those very people telling Moore to stand aside- did they tell John McCain to step aside back in '08? Did these people tell Hillary Clinton to step aside, when it was revealed she silenced the women victim of her husband's antics? Did these very same people cry for Hillary to step aside when information showed she worked against little girls, claiming that the rape that happened to them is on their shoulders? Did these people tell Senator Bob Mendez to step aside, someone who actually committed sexual intercourse with young girls, and corruption! No! The matter of fact is, Judge Moore is everything the establishment hates- Godly, principled, and ready to drain the swamp. Republicans in Congress would rather have a Democrat that will be nothing more than a puppet for Schumer, than a Conservative that is on our side! And the attorney, Glordia- she is a complete and total sensationalist and opportunist! She politicizes her clients, to further her own sick and twisted agenda! Glorida is on the payroll of the Democrat Party, and makes it harder for real victims to be believed!

11 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

We should try a write-in campaign for Luther Strange at this point.

I am not sure if you are from Alabama, but according to a email blast sent out by the Chairwoman of the Alabama Republican Party, Moore has gotten a lot of support of the last few days. And trying to replace him will eliminate any chances of a Republican winning the seat. Something to think about.

Just now, Dallas said:

I am not sure if you are from Alabama, but according to a email blast sent out by the Chairwoman of the Alabama Republican Party, Moore has gotten a lot of support of the last few days. And trying to replace him will eliminate any chances of a Republican winning the seat. Something to think about.

His poll numbers seem to be collapsing so we might want to try it if it gets bad enough.

3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

His poll numbers seem to be collapsing so we might want to try it if it gets bad enough.

A very accurate polling agency here in AL has him at 11 points ahead of his Democrat challenger. This poll was taken after the WaPo story that was published. I cannot find the article that quoted the polling :(

2 minutes ago, Dallas said:

A very accurate polling agency here in AL has him at 11 points ahead of his Democrat challenger. This poll was taken after the WaPo story that was published. 

Fwiw, Todd Akin also lead in the polls immediately after his controversy.

Just now, Prussian1871 said:

Fwiw, Todd Akin also lead in the polls immediately after his controversy.

Alabama is very different. NBC News visited a town here, and could not find a single person that believes any of the allegations. 

15 minutes ago, Dallas said:

Alabama is very different. NBC News visited a town here, and could not find a single person that believes any of the allegations. 

I admit, I don't have much real hard knowledge about Alabama politics after the George Wallace gubernatorial elections (which I read about), so I will admit to a lack of knowledge or insight in that regard.

1 hour ago, Dallas said:

One town doesn't say much about the entire state. Also imo Akin's case (despite being on tape and playable for ads etc) was just something he said verbally and is not nearly as bad as what Moore is being accused of and what he's already admitted to (see his defense in the Hannity interview). It will most likely have a bigger effect on those who believe it.

In my opinion barring a real write-in challenge Moore is still the favorite to win, but I also think Jones winning is in the realm of possibilities. Depends on how the next month goes.

There's no question that Moore dated teenagers back in the day.  His current wife was a teenager when he started dating her (he was pushing 40 at the time).

Just found out this Moore was not a da in 1977 so the this new accuser is lying ( moore was  a dda ((deputy district attorney yes that is a thing apparently)) the year book got da and was from 1977 as they say it was.

3 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Just found out this Moore was not a da in 1977 so the this new accuser is lying ( moore was  a dda ((deputy district attorney yes that is a thing apparently)) the year book got da and was from 1977 as they say it was.

So a high school teenager made a mistake on his professional title? That's easy to understand. To a high school girl, it could easily be seen that he was just a powerful and wealthy lawyer, and the exact mechanics of the judicial system in detail may have been beyond her full knowledge at the time. And it wasn't as though she could have just looked him and his current title or the judicial organization up on an Internet that didn't exist in 1977. But you probably didn't even consider that possible perspective, did you?

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

So a high school teenager made a mistake on his professional title? That's easy to understand. To a high school girl, it could easily be seen that he was just a powerful and wealthy lawyer, and the exact mechanics of the judicial system in detail may have been beyond her full knowledge at the time. And it wasn't as though she could have just looked him and his current title or the judicial organization up on an Internet that didn't exist in 1977. But you probably didn't even consider that possible perspective, did you?

the signature in the year book said da. 

2 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

that he supposedly signed.

If it's true he has been philandering with minors and lying about it later, even attempting libel suits to cover his ass (again, I don't know for sure, but for the sake of argument and to make a point), he probably wasn't above signing a yearbook he didn't expect to surface (again, the Internet didn't exist back then) with a higher professional rank than he was entitled to for vain puffery and to impress said teenager.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

If it's true he has been philandering with minors and lying about it later, even attempting libel suits to cover his ass (again, I don't know for sure, but for the sake of argument and to make a point), he probably wasn't above signing a yearbook he didn't expect to surface (again, the Internet didn't exist back then) with a higher professional rank than he was entitled to for vain puffery and to impress said teenager.