Jump to content
270soft Forum
Presidentinsertname

I smell bullshit

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

she worked for the dnc thought. and with the timing (also being someone supported of doug jones)) had she came out before the primarys that would have been different ina s ince and would have been the time to come out they try the same shit on trump and those women stop as soon as he won.

Even assuming Breitbart is telling the truth (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and she worked for the DNC,

 WHY WOULD SOMEONE SUPPORT A CANDIDATE WHO MOLESTED THEM?

It would make sense for her to work against Moore's election if these allegations are true. If I were in that situation, I would do literally everything in my power to support Doug Jones, the DNC, whoever would keep Roy Moore out of power.

And shame on you and the vast right-wing conspiracy for using the timing of these events as a reason to doubt the women. If they happened, they're extremely, extremely painful to relive. It's possible that they didn't want to come forward because they thought no one would believe them, but now that three other women have shared similar experiences they feel like they will now be believed.

The women who accused Trump did not stop after the election. They feel that they've been forgotten, but are still trying to get justice. In fact, many have continued to speak up, especially after Weinstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bruce Fischer

I have read the original Washington Post report on Debbie Gibson, and a couple other accounts. None say she claimed she was molested by anyone. Rather, she claims they dated, her mother said she was lucky to be dating him, and that in retrospect Gibson thought it was inappropriate because of the age difference. Can you point me to a report that claims otherwise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

@Bruce Fischer

I have read the original Washington Post report on Debbie Gibson, and a couple other accounts. None say she claimed she was molested by anyone. Rather, she claims they dated, her mother said she was lucky to be dating him, and that in retrospect Gibson thought it was inappropriate because of the age difference. Can you point me to a report that claims otherwise?

But Corfman did claim that he molested her. I don't see why it matters which person he allegedly molested, he still (allegedly) molested someone...

"Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

@jnewt

Go back and read what Fischer is responding to.

I did read it. He may have said the wrong person (Gibson) claimed they were molested, but that doesn't change the fact that someone accused Moore of molesting them. Presidentinsertname is still completely dismissing Corfman's claim without any legitimate evidence. Of course Moore is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but these women's claims don't deserve to be dismissed immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, admin_270 said:

@Bruce Fischer

I have read the original Washington Post report on Debbie Gibson, and a couple other accounts. None say she claimed she was molested by anyone. Rather, she claims they dated, her mother said she was lucky to be dating him, and that in retrospect Gibson thought it was inappropriate because of the age difference. Can you point me to a report that claims otherwise?

Ah I did mix it up, but that reinforces my point that ideology has nothing to do with the claims of sexual assault. Corfman is a Republican who voted from Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, admin_270 said:

@Bruce Fischer

I have read the original Washington Post report on Debbie Gibson, and a couple other accounts. None say she claimed she was molested by anyone. Rather, she claims they dated, her mother said she was lucky to be dating him, and that in retrospect Gibson thought it was inappropriate because of the age difference. Can you point me to a report that claims otherwise?

IF w

 

1 hour ago, Bruce Fischer said:

Ah I did mix it up, but that reinforces my point that ideology has nothing to do with the claims of sexual assault. Corfman is a Republican who voted from Trump.

Corfman could have been a strange (or was) supporter who is piss off at moore keep in mind. if she came out before the primary then there could have been some true to the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, admin_270 said:

@Bruce Fischer

Perhaps you could change the font on 'Ah I did mix it up' to what you made it above, to make up for the mix up. ;)

No, my point still stands.

7 hours ago, Presidentinsertname said:

IF w

 

Corfman could have been a strange (or was) supporter who is piss off at moore keep in mind. if she came out before the primary then there could have been some true to the story.

Ever heard of Occam's Razor? That's generally how I approach things, including this matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its over he plans to sue this means it didnt this was nothing but a attempt by mitch mcconnel to prevent the wave of pro trump challager to neocon FUCK MCCONNELL Honsently i rather have what ever democrat challage him next then mcconnel being relected. http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/roy-moore-washington-post-lawsuit/index.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Its over he plans to sue this means it didnt this was nothing but a attempt by mitch mcconnel to prevent the wave of pro trump challager to neocon FUCK MCCONNELL Honsently i rather have what ever democrat challage him next then mcconnel being relected. http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/roy-moore-washington-post-lawsuit/index.html

So, just because someone is suing libel, it means all accusations against them are automatically false and slander and the case can be laid to rest? Because that worked so well for Oscar Wilde, didn't it? :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Its over he plans to sue this means it didnt this was nothing but a attempt by mitch mcconnel to prevent the wave of pro trump challager to neocon FUCK MCCONNELL Honsently i rather have what ever democrat challage him next then mcconnel being relected. http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/roy-moore-washington-post-lawsuit/index.html

Honestly nothing serious will come from this  news between now and the election. Too short of a time period to have a fair hearing/trial if WaPo issued anything that was slanderous before the election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Senate Republican Cory Gardner is now proposing that the Senate expels Roy Moore if he wins on Dec 12th, since he "lacks the ethical and moral requirements to serve in the US Senate." Mitch McConnell also thinks Moore should drop out. Hopefully, all of this leads to a Democrat winning this election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Patine here's a comment I said earlier today in regards to Roy Moore that you might enjoy:

"37% of Alabama evangelicals say they are more likely to support Moore after allegations of sexual assault against a minor. At some point, some churches shouldn’t be listed under Christianity, but rather, should be listed under, “Confused Satanic Cult” in Demographic polls. If I were a devout Christian, I’d use all my energy in making it clear that these sorts of people are some sort of home-grown cult, and not Christian, but that we would welcome them if they’d like to convert to Christianity. It’s people like these that drive people away from Christianity. They have zero moral authority. Zero compassion. Zero sense of community outside of themselves. They are almost entirely Old Testament, and they accept Jesus only so much as their many sins are forgiven ,and that if they profess belief in him, then they are saved, regardless if they defend sin, murder, greed, adultery, mass poverty, inequality, etc. I would like my Christian friends to speak out against these “Christians” more often, since they are dangerously misrepresenting you."

I should add @Presidentinsertname @Sunnymentoaddict @Bruce Fischer @jnewt since they're in this conversation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vcczar said:

@Patine here's a comment I said earlier today in regards to Roy Moore that you might enjoy:

"37% of Alabama evangelicals say they are more likely to support Moore after allegations of sexual assault against a minor. At some point, some churches shouldn’t be listed under Christianity, but rather, should be listed under, “Confused Satanic Cult” in Demographic polls. If I were a devout Christian, I’d use all my energy in making it clear that these sorts of people are some sort of home-grown cult, and not Christian, but that we would welcome them if they’d like to convert to Christianity. It’s people like these that drive people away from Christianity. They have zero moral authority. Zero compassion. Zero sense of community outside of themselves. They are almost entirely Old Testament, and they accept Jesus only so much as their many sins are forgiven ,and that if they profess belief in him, then they are saved, regardless if they defend sin, murder, greed, adultery, mass poverty, inequality, etc. I would like my Christian friends to speak out against these “Christians” more often, since they are dangerously misrepresenting you."

I should add @Presidentinsertname @Sunnymentoaddict @Bruce Fischer @jnewt since they're in this conversation

I've been saying this about many (but not all) vocal and large Christian groups (and Moslem groups, in respect to their own proper core beliefs too), but I recall @jvikings1 having issue with me using the terms "faux Christian" and "so-called Christian" at that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1510610765461.jpg?width=328&height=437

This is from one of the accuser facebook and this women said SHE SUPPORTED AND VOTED FOR TRUMP she is a damn liar and i sure it is the same for cofemen (she claim he spoken to moore on a phone in her bedroom mother said there is/was no phone in the bedroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

1510610765461.jpg?width=328&height=437

This is from one of the accuser facebook and this women said SHE SUPPORTED AND VOTED FOR TRUMP she is a damn liar and i sure it is the same for cofemen (she claim he spoken to moore on a phone in her bedroom mother said there is/was no phone in the bedroom.

So, let me get this straight. The alignment of the political beliefs and voting patterns between the accuser and alleged sexual harasser is now a deciding factor in these cases?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

1510610765461.jpg?width=328&height=437

This is from one of the accuser facebook and this women said SHE SUPPORTED AND VOTED FOR TRUMP she is a damn liar and i sure it is the same for cofemen (she claim he spoken to moore on a phone in her bedroom mother said there is/was no phone in the bedroom.

I tend to agree that anyone who supported and voted for Trump should not be trusted...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

So, let me get this straight. The alignment of the political beliefs and voting patterns between the accuser and alleged sexual harasser is now a deciding factor in these cases?

This women said she voted for trump this is proof that she fucking didnt. and no patine it not but it will be used against them mark my worlds. https://qz.com/1128438/roy-moore-accusers-beverly-nelson-a-trump-supporter-says-he-assaulted-her-at-16/ this same women LIED ON TV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

Well, you must be already to write episodes for one of those CSI or similar-themed shows... :S

she said she supports trump then on her facebook they are anti trump posts and the signature they got are fakes. Bet you it was made over the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now Jeff Flake is saying he will support a Democrat for the Alabama election over Moore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×