270soft Forum
TheLiberalKitten

Congress Infinity

1 minute ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm thinking of getting Congress Infinity. Any opinions in the game? :)

I think it's underappreciated, an untapped gold mine, and Anthony's "ugly duckling" game.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I think it's underappreciated, an untapped gold mine, and Anthony's "ugly duckling" game.

Same.

5 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

If I do get it. I'll definitely make a few scenarios :)

I have tonnes planned - including a lot of non-US Congressional ones (mostly historical) that I've found are better served in their structure and layout than by PMI or PI.

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

I have tonnes planned - including a lot of non-US Congressional ones (mostly historical) that I've found are better served in their structure and layout than by PMI or PI.

I'd mostly do historical Congressional elections for the US.

1 hour ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm thinking of getting Congress Infinity. Any opinions in the game? :)

I love it! I recommend it

I was also thinking about getting it. I haven't pulled myself together to buy it. If you can find me a video of it, i can tell if i like it or not.

2 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Well I bought Congress Infinity and I am going to start making scenarios. I'm thinking of doing 2010 or 2008.

Senate or House? Senate and House elections are done as separate scenarios, even within the same year.

Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm thinking of Senate.

I have a start on a 2006 U.S. Senate election from quite a while, but that was the only post-WW2, Federal CI election I had seriously planned to do (though I also have an almost finished 2010 Wisconsin State Senate scenario), but most of my others are very historical (pre-WW2) or non-U.S (including the first non-U.S. I've started, the 1871 German Reichstag). I also believe that @servo75 did two CI scenarios, and that 1952 and 1980 Senate and 1960 House (I think) were also made, and a New York State Senate 2010 was started, and screenshots were given, but the maker of that one disappeared from the forums. Just a layout of what's roughly been done or started.

9 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm thinking of Senate.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

I have a start on a 2006 U.S. Senate election from quite a while, but that was the only post-WW2, Federal CI election I had seriously planned to do (though I also have an almost finished 2010 Wisconsin State Senate scenario), but most of my others are very historical (pre-WW2) or non-U.S (including the first non-U.S. I've started, the 1871 German Reichstag). I also believe that @servo75 did two CI scenarios, and that 1952 and 1980 Senate and 1960 House (I think) were also made, and a New York State Senate 2010 was started, and screenshots were given, but the maker of that one disappeared from the forums. Just a layout of what's roughly been done or started.

Oh, yes, and I mustn't forget, @NYrepublican did a 2013 NYC City Council scenario too.

Just now, Patine said:

I'll try it in a bit. I have some RL tasks to take care of for a several hours.

Alright. I look forward for some feedback as it's a work in progress. 

On 11/7/2017 at 10:15 PM, Patine said:

you keep saying you make all of these scenario but i never see any get finish do your have alist and link to any of them?

8 hours ago, Presidentinsertname said:

you keep saying you make all of these scenario but i never see any get finish do your have alist and link to any of them?

Because my RL is more complicated, demanding, and unpredictable than school, family, and many easily-foreseen and fairly simple obligations, unlike the majority of these forums. Forgive me for being middle-aged and gainfully employed. You're just lucky I'm not married and a father.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

Because my RL is more complicated, demanding, and unpredictable than school, family, and many easily-foreseen and fairly simple obligations, unlike the majority of these forums. Forgive me for being middle-aged and gainfully employed. You're just lucky I'm not married and a father.

Life is more important than creating scenarios. At least that's how I think of it.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:05 AM, TheLiberalKitten said:

Life is more important than creating scenarios. At least that's how I think of it.

Dead right. Although with how little goes on in my life I have plenty of time to make scenarios.