270soft Forum
NYrepublican

CI improvement

Since election dates in the U.S for the House and Senate were not standardized until  1960 It would be much desired if we had the ability to have elections on different dates in CI (and maybe PMI as well) so I can do pre-1960 US congressional scenarios accurately.

@admin_270

57 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Can you rephrase? You can do House and Senate elections on different dates already with CI.

That's news to me too. Mind you, I haven't tried...

5 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Can you rephrase? You can do House and Senate elections on different dates already with CI.

I can?

Oh, I think I understand what you're saying. You mean having individual Senate elections on different dates? This can't be done, and it would require a lot of work to do. Plans with CI are to extend official campaigns back to 1992, but that's after this issue you're discussing.

21 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Oh, I think I understand what you're saying. You mean having individual Senate elections on different dates? This can't be done, and it would require a lot of work to do. Plans with CI are to extend official campaigns back to 1992, but that's after this issue you're discussing.

Yes that's what I meant.Please explore the possibility at some point in time.