270soft Forum
NYrepublican

Amusing typo

funny_game_issue.JPG.f84649d9e36fdd7eaaf4102dba9b6cc4.JPG

@admin_270 Please fix this typo that's probably just a typo in the display function for the engine.

4 minutes ago, Sami said:

We can do coalitions in the new game?

Is shocked.

What's REALLY shocking is that the PM4E and K4E engines had it for YEARS, and PMI only just gets it now...

28 minutes ago, Patine said:

What's REALLY shocking is that the PM4E and K4E engines had it for YEARS, and PMI only just gets it now...

Well it wasn't post-election in those games.

6 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Well it wasn't post-election in those games.

That's true. In fact, I remember an odd glitch that popped up, if only very rarely, in the old engine. A game of PM4E in the Canada 2006 or 2008 election, I believe, had a dead tie for most seats in the Commons by the Liberals and the Conservatives. So, inexplicably, the Governor General asks the sole Independent MP elected to form a government.

Just now, Patine said:

That's true. In fact, I remember an odd glitch that popped up, if only very rarely, in the old engine. A game of PM4E in the Canada 2006 or 2008 election, I believe, had a dead tie for most seats in the Commons by the Liberals and the Conservatives. So, inexplicably, the Governor General asks the sole Independent MP elected to form a government.

I assume that's going to go great:S