270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

Historical Scenarios Update (November 2017)

I don't think anyone saw my message in the large thread, so I will repost a short version here:

I have very little free time,  and I need help updating the 1980 and 1984 scenarios. All I am asking is that someone creates the endorsers (Govs and Senators only) that do not yet exist in the scenarios that we have. I do not have time to progress otherwise. Here are the scenarios that need endorsers:

1980 US Election:

Governors have been created, but the surrogate part of them has not been created. The two senators for each state have not been created. I have gone in alphabetical order by state and have updated/created them through Maine. 

If anyone wants to take the endorsers part from me, I can send you the file. I will not continue updating this election unless someone finishes the endorsers from me, and I will not move forward chronologically on later elections. I will then do all the other work. 

1984 US Election:

Same as the 1980 US election. We have governors, but not their surrogate part. We need 2 US senators for each state. Since @victorraiders created this, then I really think he should finish the endorsers, and then I can finish updating it. 

If Victor or anyone wants to take the endorsers part from me, I can send you the file. I will not continue updating this election unless someone finishes the endorsers from me, and I will not move forward chronologically on later elections. I will then do all the other work. 

I checked, and all the other scenarios after these two elections are fine. If the 270Soft Forum community wants updated elections for 1980 to the 2020 election, then I need people to help me in this one aspect. Otherwise, I'll go back to just updating my 1788-1964 elections in the little free time that I have. 

58 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I could help you with 1980, but It might take a while as I have to balance it out with school. So I'll mostly be working on it on the weekends.

I can do the surrogate portion, actually, if you can just create the endorsers. I'll set their values (brainstorming, etc.) That would be very helpful: Here is the Congress of that time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/96th_United_States_Congress

Here is the file: 

United States - 1980 - VCCzar.zip

41 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

you have all endorses of 1984 ?? or more to update i don't know the all senators from these time

Victor, here is the 1984 Congress. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/98th_United_States_Congress

If you can add just the two Senators as endorsers for each state, then I'll do the surrogate portion of them. Don't worry about setting brainstorming, spin, fundrasing or their political position. I'll do that. I just need you to create the Senators, put in their name, their ID. 

Here is the file:

United States - 1984VictorVCCzar.zip

28 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I can do the surrogate portion, actually, if you can just create the endorsers. I'll set their values (brainstorming, etc.) That would be very helpful: Here is the Congress of that time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/96th_United_States_Congress

Here is the file: 

United States - 1980 - VCCzar.zip

I'm on it! 

38 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm on it! 

Thanks!

On 29/10/2017 at 4:05 PM, vcczar said:

Victor, here is the 1984 Congress. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/98th_United_States_Congress

If you can add just the two Senators as endorsers for each state, then I'll do the surrogate portion of them. Don't worry about setting brainstorming, spin, fundrasing or their political position. I'll do that. I just need you to create the Senators, put in their name, their ID. 

Here is the file:

United States - 1984VictorVCCzar.zip

here

http://www.files.com/set/59f8f3946a9a1

22 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

i don't have find ben fernandez colored pic to add

That's okay. I'll try to find one. 

@TheLiberalKitten

What do you think the chance is that you'll be done with the senators this weekend? Victor has finished the 1984 senators, thankfully. 

12 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

@vcczar Here you are. I added the Senators, please check if I sent the correct file. I hope this helps. Thanks again for your hard work.

United States - 1980 - VCCzar with endorsers.zip

Thanks!

I should have 1976 and 1980 out this Sunday, possibly 1984 as well. 

14 minutes ago, chunkbuster11 said:

I have a question. Do you use 2.4.9 or Sneak Peek 2.5.8?

1976 and 1980 are very likely released tomorrow. For the 1980 scenario, I've also added several events that were somehow missing in the original. 

I just realized the 1976 election does not have Senators. Rather than delay releasing the 1976 and 1980 scenarios any longer, I will release 1976 for the time being (maybe @TheLiberalKitten will add the Senators similar to as was done with 1980 once I release the update). I will then do any other chances to 1976 when I do "final" updates. 

5 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I just realized the 1976 election does not have Senators. Rather than delay releasing the 1976 and 1980 scenarios any longer, I will release 1976 for the time being (maybe @TheLiberalKitten will add the Senators similar to as was done with 1980 once I release the update). I will then do any other chances to 1976 when I do "final" updates. 

No problem. I'll add the senators once the release is done. :)

8 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

No problem. I'll add the senators once the release is done. :)

Thanks! I just released this. Take your time, since I'm moving forward on the elections, and I'll use your additions for the "final" update.