270soft Forum
Reagan04

Forum Political Compass

At the suggestion of @vcczar I will be compiling a Forum Political Compass, post your coordinates here! I will be making a lovely map of us!

chart?ec=-4.5&soc=1.22

5 minutes ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

Yes I have a few so far, this is the chart so far

forumcomp1.PNG

Let's see if this posts:

chart.png

Even though I've change on some issues, or at least been less stubborn about some issues, I'm always right in the middle of the Green square, and have been since 2003, which is when I first took this test. I've retaken it about every 2 years or so. 

No surprise for myself even if I was answering to an American test.

I always considered myself as a Social-Liberal (Center-Left on Economy and Left on Society).

The test confirms.

chart?ec=-1.63&soc=-5.9

4 hours ago, Sami said:

No surprise for myself even if I was answering to an American test.

I always considered myself as a Social-Liberal (Center-Left on Economy and Left on Society).

The test confirms.

chart?ec=-1.63&soc=-5.9

We are too close/similar. @Sami

4 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@Reagan04

Me:

personalised chart

I think you're slightly closer to authoritarian than libertarian by a lot of your statements and opinions. But only slightly.

zzz2.PNG

13 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

@Reagan04, retook it, this time using the Strongly Agree and Strongly disagree options too instead of just the Slight Agree and Disagree. Please update.

chart (1).png

I would say that this is rather artificial, because you didn't like your placement, you decided to feel strongly on every issue. I would say that you should stick to your original positions. Since it is going to be misleading on @Reagan04's chart. I'm sure if I artificially decided to feel strongly about everything (I only felt strong only about 10% of my answers), I'd be pushed way to the left, but I decided to answer how I really felt, offering closer to accurate results, as the test may allow. 

11 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I would say that this is rather artificial, because you didn't like your placement, you decided to feel strongly on every issue. I would say that you should stick to your original positions. Since it is going to be misleading on @Reagan04's chart. I'm sure if I artificially decided to feel strongly about everything (I only felt strong only about 10% of my answers), I'd be pushed way to the left, but I decided to answer how I really felt, offering closer to accurate results, as the test may allow. 

Some of it may be artificial, but I think I may have skipped a page as I found a question relating to the death penalty when I previously complained about there being none so this one may be more accurate.