• Netherlands 2012
    • Russia 1993
    • Scotland 2016
    • Slovakia 2016
    • Slovenia 2014
    • Ukraine 2014
    • Bosnia-Herzegovina 2014
    • Spain 2016

@JDrakeify @willpaddyg @daons @LegolasRedbard @Prussian1871 @wolves @SirLagsalott @michaelsdiamonds @victorraiders @Patine @Falcon @jnewt @President Garrett Walker @Reagan04 @Conservative Elector 2 @SeanFKennedy @vcczar @jvikings1 @harveyrayson2 @lizarraba @TheMiddlePolitical @CalebsParadox @MrPrez @msc123123 @NYrepublican  @RI Democrat @servo75 ( @koneke  @Presidentinsertname  @ThePotatoWalrus @Sunnymentoaddict @TheLiberalKitten @Quebecois @avatarmushi @Sami

After a discussion on the matter with @NYrepublican, I've decided to create a scenario with the K4E engine rather than just wait for non-FPTP electoral systems to become available, and see how such a scenario is received. Please select the preference for such a scenario you have.

I'd love to see a few of these, but Scotland naturally jumps out to me (#neilbibby) but I have no idea how to play these older games! Tried playing Burnley '06 on PM4E earlier tonight and failed terribly (however I was playing as the BNP so perhaps that was for the best)

1 hour ago, NYrepublican said:

I just got the game.

Is it worth buying? I'm considering on buying it for the non-fptp mechanic.

Just now, Sunnymentoaddict said:

Is it worth buying? I'm considering on buying it for the non-fptp mechanic.

I've just played Obsever campaigns so far so I wouldn't know.

13 hours ago, Patine said:

@JDrakeify @willpaddyg @daons @LegolasRedbard @Prussian1871 @wolves @SirLagsalott @michaelsdiamonds @victorraiders @Patine @Falcon @jnewt @President Garrett Walker @Reagan04 @Conservative Elector 2 @SeanFKennedy @vcczar @jvikings1 @harveyrayson2 @lizarraba @TheMiddlePolitical @CalebsParadox @MrPrez @msc123123 @NYrepublican  @RI Democrat @servo75 ( @koneke  @Presidentinsertname  @ThePotatoWalrus @Sunnymentoaddict @TheLiberalKitten @Quebecois @avatarmushi @Sami

After a discussion on the matter with @NYrepublican, I've decided to create a scenario with the K4E engine rather than just wait for non-FPTP electoral systems to become available, and see how such a scenario is received. Please select the preference for such a scenario you have.

you can make this for pmi for the 299 seats too and a pi for the pr voting too.

A Netherlands 2017 campaign also sounds interesting.

6 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

A Netherlands 2017 campaign also sounds interesting.

Yep;

I'd be interested in Germany, Austria, Netherlands (as well as 2012), Czech Republic 2017, Bulgaria 2017, Slovakia 2016, Spain 2016, and Hungary 2014

Just now, NYrepublican said:

@Patine Should I take over the Reichstag scenario?

No, that's fine. You have demonstrated that you obviously have your own bucket list to attend to. My CI scenarios will all be returned to, probably after the 2018 update Anthony has mentioned.

@JDrakeify @willpaddyg @daons @LegolasRedbard @Prussian1871 @wolves @SirLagsalott @michaelsdiamonds @victorraiders @Patine @Falcon @jnewt @President Garrett Walker @Reagan04 @Conservative Elector 2 @SeanFKennedy @vcczar @jvikings1 @harveyrayson2 @lizarraba @TheMiddlePolitical @CalebsParadox @MrPrez @msc123123 @NYrepublican  @RI Democrat @servo75  @Presidentinsertname  @ThePotatoWalrus @Sunnymentoaddict @TheLiberalKitten @Quebecois @avatarmushi @Sami

So, obvious issues would be:

-Conscription (mostly reinstatement or not)

-Corporate Regulation

-Death Penalty  (mostly reinstatement or not)

-Debtor Nations

-Ecology

-EU

-Euro

-Family Issues

-Historical Censorship (Nazi and Soviet symbolism and Holocaust denial)

-Immigration

-Islamisization

-NATO

-Nuclear Weapons

-Russia

-State Powers/Autonomy

-Taxation

-US Relations

-Welfare State

That's what I have at the moment.

How about Germany 1932? :P

4 minutes ago, servo75 said:

How about Germany 1932? :P

Germany 1933 was already made quite a while ago by @RI Democrat. There were two elections in Germany in 1932, but neither could form a working coalition. The 1933 one was death of the Weimar Republic, effectively.

21 hours ago, Patine said:

@JDrakeify @willpaddyg @daons @LegolasRedbard @Prussian1871 @wolves @SirLagsalott @michaelsdiamonds @victorraiders @Patine @Falcon @jnewt @President Garrett Walker @Reagan04 @Conservative Elector 2 @SeanFKennedy @vcczar @jvikings1 @harveyrayson2 @lizarraba @TheMiddlePolitical @CalebsParadox @MrPrez @msc123123 @NYrepublican  @RI Democrat @servo75  @Presidentinsertname  @ThePotatoWalrus @Sunnymentoaddict @TheLiberalKitten @Quebecois @avatarmushi @Sami

So, obvious issues would be:

-Conscription (mostly reinstatement or not)

-Corporate Regulation

-Death Penalty  (mostly reinstatement or not)

-Debtor Nations

-Ecology

-EU

-Euro

-Family Issues

-Historical Censorship (Nazi and Soviet symbolism and Holocaust denial)

-Immigration

-Islamisization

-NATO

-Nuclear Weapons

-Russia

-State Powers/Autonomy

-Taxation

-US Relations

-Welfare State

That's what I have at the moment.

I'd especially like to hear @jvikings1, @Conservative Elector 2, and @Sami's comments on these issue, as they had a definite vested viewpoint on this election, but other insights are more than welcome too.

@Patine I try to think as a German (I am not far away of the border in more) but what I see as crucial points currently in Germany are:

1st: The main big big problem that the Retirement debt of Germany is going to explode in the next decades (the population of Germany risks to loose 15 millions of inhabitants in 40 years).

2nd: The important refugees problem

3rd: Maybe the question about the living conditions of millions of Turks in the country who live there.

4th: If you want, gay marriage was recently promoted, and voted just in july so you could put.

5th: The European crisis (how to rebuild the UE?)

6th: The BREXIT (how to manage it).

7th: Relationships with Russia if you want, since the Crimea referendum Germany is a bit on its way to oppose Russia which owns the German economy with gas exportation.

8th: Ecologic transition (regarding their carbone emissions).

These are all the facts I can think regarding to Germany...maybe also the question of raising the minimum wage which is recent.

On the rest I find your choices quite good!

Nationalism might warrant its own issue considering the recent and drastic rise in nationalism throughout Europe in the last decade.  The refugee situation could probably also have its own issue considering that it was a big point.

Also, as @Sami pointed out, Germany's parliament just recently voted to legalize gay marriage, so that would be relevant.

8 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

Nationalism might warrant its own issue considering the recent and drastic rise in nationalism throughout Europe in the last decade.  The refugee situation could probably also have its own issue considering that it was a big point.

Also, as @Sami pointed out, Germany's parliament just recently voted to legalize gay marriage, so that would be relevant.

Since the Bavarian Party were the only purely regional (and regionalist) party who polled "on the radar" at all (though still not getting seats), and they're the only such party I'm including in the scenario, I'll just fold State Autonomy in with Nationalist and have the BP set at the farthest right stance, which will be for "Bavarian nationalist" interests rather than general German nationalist interests.