1. 1. What is your IQ?

2. 2. Where did you take an IQ test?

• Online (free)
    • Online (paid)
    • School
    • Work
    • Other

17 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@Patine @ThePotatoWalrus include this quote for the scenario.

I'll say this, and then I'm done here. Being a Communist, a Fascist, and an Islam-lover, are by definition, three mutually exclusive ideologies.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I'll say this, and then I'm done here. Being a Communist, a Fascist, and an Islam-lover, are by definition, three mutually exclusive ideologies.

Not necessarily HITLER (like you) admired Islam

" The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness? " - Hitler

2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

@MRA do I still go to hell if I switch up? Because i'm semi-ambidextrous.

Yes because you've killed more people than Hitler,Stalin,Mao,Pol Pot and Temujin COMBINED.

7 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

lmao rip

There are people who say it seriously here's an identical quote from Yaron Reuven available on Youtube

[S ] cientists have done some serious analysis and they say that an average ejaculation is 300 million [sperm cells] which means that every time a teenager wastes seed[sic] they just killed America. You do it five times a week you destroy China by the end of the month you've killed an entire planet. Good luck in Hell[sic]

Just now, NYrepublican said:

There are people who say it seriously here's an identical quote from Yaron Reuven available on Youtube

Why did it screw up the quote?

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

Why did it screw up the quote?

Idk but even with pregnancy according to that logic you're killing 299,999,999 million lmao

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Idk but even with pregnancy according to that logic you're killing 299,999,999 million lmao

On point as to why it's messed up logic

3 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

No serious pro-lifer recognizes sperm as an independent human life as the conceived child is.

2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

No serious pro-lifer recognizes sperm as an independent human life as the conceived child is.

I only recognize it as life when it achieves consciousness (which is before it feels pain). Which can be from 5.3 months to 6.6 months. So like six months. Anything after that i'm not really okay with.

6 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I only recognize it as life when it achieves consciousness (which is before it feels pain). Which can be from 5.3 months to 6.6 months. So like six months. Anything after that i'm not really okay with.

Well, this isn't an abortion thread but as you know I must vehemently dissent.

3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

A LOT of lifeforms don't feel pain or achieve any degree of consciousness. After all, plants, fungus, protists, bacteria, and (by some reckonings) viruses are all also "lifeforms," by definition. Biology is a fascinating science in it's full breadth and very, very complex.

14 minutes ago, Patine said:

A LOT of lifeforms don't feel pain or achieve any degree of consciousness. After all, plants, fungus, protists, bacteria, and (by some reckonings) viruses are all also "lifeforms," by definition. Biology is a fascinating science in it's full breadth and very, very complex.

I get your point but cutting grass is different than having an abortion. Also apparently I belong to the minority that believe that viruses are lifeforms. Don't @ me

8 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I get your point but cutting grass is different than having an abortion. Also apparently I belong to the minority that believe that viruses are lifeforms. Don't @ me

Viruses aren't. They can't survive independently rather they feed on their host in a parasitic relationship.

-130-140

-Work

2 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Viruses aren't. They can't survive independently rather they feed on their host in a parasitic relationship.

A lifeform doesn't have be independently self-sufficient by definition. Parasitic and symbiotic lifeforms also exist among Kingdoms Animalia, Plantae, Fungae, Protista, Bacteria, and Archaea as well. You're disqualifier is not valid in biologist' circles.

42 minutes ago, Patine said:

A lifeform doesn't have be independently self-sufficient by definition. Parasitic and symbiotic lifeforms also exist among Kingdoms Animalia, Plantae, Fungae, Protista, Bacteria, and Archaea as well. You're disqualifier is not valid in biologist' circles.

3 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Correct, independent sustainability is not one of the seven recognized requirement of life, growth, reproduction (in a species with this ability through sex cells), heredity of traits (99% of the time chromosomatic, very important facet), homeostasis, metabolism, cellular structure, and reaction to stimuli.