270soft Forum
ThePotatoWalrus

Youngest Forum Users

19 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I'm not a white nationalist. I think kneeling and flag-burning should be allowed. I do appreciate the consideration though.

OK?

25 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

The last part in the post in question I found a little odd.

I worded it weird. I appreciated him actually choosing me for one instead of ignoring or rejecting my post.

The military was good until 1948, when the units were integrated. I don't think a white nationalist would support the current military. It isn't segregated sadly.

56 minutes ago, dindu said:

The military was good until 1948, when the units were integrated. I don't think a white nationalist would support the current military. It isn't segregated sadly.

Another Koneke. Delightful. 

7 hours ago, dindu said:

Just curious, but why do you think is it inherently better if the military is segregated? 

2 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

@LegolasRedbard I confirm it is Koneke

6 hours ago, LegolasRedbard said:

More proof

Capture.thumb.PNG.585295448576f4e8ffab456eb953b2cb.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.29b077143c4a659697636e6c618ca99d.PNG

He first appeared as "dindu" on my ignore list. I didn't put him on. Koneke no longer appears under that name on my ignore list. Need more proof than that?

15 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Just curious, but why do you think is it inherently better if the military is segregated? 

White men should be lead by white men and black men should be led black men. That is the only natural and healthy way of organising the military. No man should take orders from a member of another race. Simple as that.

On 10/26/2017 at 11:17 AM, dindu said:

White men should be lead by white men and black men should be led black men. That is the only natural and healthy way of organising the military. No man should take orders from a member of another race. Simple as that.

Let's say this is just a joint project (outside of the military) and the leader is of a different race than some of the participants would it still be the same in your opinion?

5 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Let's say this is just a joint project (outside of the military) and the leader is of a different race than some of the participants would it still be the same in your opinion?

Why are you picking at this? Are you one of those people on the Internet who trawl sites, forums, video files, news articles, and even old media deliberately and intentionally looking to be offended? It's a growing phenomenon on the Internet for some reason.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Why are you picking at this? Are you one of those people on the Internet who trawl sites, forums, video files, news articles, and even old media deliberately and intentionally looking to be offended? It's a growing phenomenon on the Internet for some reason.

I feel a need to correct really inaccurate statements like the one I quoted.

2 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I feel a need to correct really inaccurate statements like the one I quoted.

How much correction do you honestly expect from an answer from koneke - or 'dindu?'

5 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Segregation should be preferred at all times. Sometimes i understand it isn't possible and then it is something you have to accept. I am not dogmatic. I just want the ideal to be segregation because people should not takes orders from a person of another race.