270soft Forum
ThePotatoWalrus

Youngest Forum Users

On 10/29/2017 at 6:30 AM, dindu said:

Segregation should be preferred at all times. Sometimes i understand it isn't possible and then it is something you have to accept. I am not dogmatic. I just want the ideal to be segregation because people should not takes orders from a person of another race.

So in your opinion the Mongol army (at the time of Temujin i.e Genghis Kahn) was ill-managed because of it's diversity, would I be correct?

18 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

So in your opinion the Mongol army (at the time of Temujin i.e Genghis Kahn) was ill-managed because of it's diversity, would I be correct?

And Cyrus the Great's Armies. And the Roman Legions. And the French Foreign Legion. I could go on.

51 minutes ago, Patine said:

And Cyrus the Great's Armies. And the Roman Legions. And the French Foreign Legion. I could go on.

Alexander the Great was the first major leader to employ Cultural Diffusion as means of holding together an Empire. Koneke/Dinkydu would probably have opposed that, despite that same Cultural Diffusion having allowed for Christianity to have developed the way that it did. 

It really doesn't matter what happened in the past. What matters is the present ideals of the society we want. I want a racially segregated society because that is the most natural and healthy, to stay with your own kin.

35 minutes ago, dindu said:

It really doesn't matter what happened in the past. What matters is the present ideals of the society we want.

:)

35 minutes ago, dindu said:

I want a racially segregated society because that is the most natural and healthy, to stay with your own kin.

:(

On 10/29/2017 at 6:30 AM, dindu said:

Segregation should be preferred at all times. Sometimes i understand it isn't possible and then it is something you have to accept. I am not dogmatic. I just want the ideal to be segregation because people should not takes orders from a person of another race.

6 hours ago, dindu said:

It really doesn't matter what happened in the past. What matters is the present ideals of the society we want. I want a racially segregated society because that is the most natural and healthy, to stay with your own kin.

Do you believe, as Hitler did, that human races are like species, and thus should not "interbreed"? There is no such thing as a "pure" ethnicity. We're all mixed. Not only is it objectionable to suggest that people of a certain race "stay with [their] own kin," and only take orders from people of their own race, it is theoretically impossible. Every single person's ancestral DNA is unique, resulting in unique ethnic makeups. If people actually heeded this advice, the human race would cease to exist (not to mention everyone would have to take orders from a person of another race, since, in actuality, everyone is of their own race).

29 minutes ago, jnewt said:

Do you believe, as Hitler did, that human races are like species, and thus should not "interbreed"? There is no such thing as a "pure" ethnicity. We're all mixed. Not only is it objectionable to suggest that people of a certain race "stay with [their] own kin," and only take orders from people of their own race, it is theoretically impossible. Every single person's ancestral DNA is unique, resulting in unique ethnic makeups. If people actually heeded this advice, the human race would cease to exist (not to mention everyone would have to take orders from a person of another race, since, in actuality, everyone is of their own race).

Actually, there a few "pure" ethnicities, if you will, But who they are will very much disappoint almost racial/ethnic purist dogmatist, regardless of what race or ethnicity they belong or are advocating for. There are a number of "uncontacted tribes" in the Amazon Rainforest, an isolated hill people in Northeastern India on the borders with Bhutan - basically the lower Himalayas, a completely isolated ethnicity on the Andaman Islands - also under Indian control, and a number New Guinean ethnicities so remote and in extremely difficult to reach places that interbreeding is basically non-existent. Here are your vaunted "pure" ethnicities in the modern day and age - not you some might be expecting. Also, for the record, they're all at essentially a Paleolithic or Neolithic technological level and living standards.

it doesnt have to be pure, 85< is fine. It really depends, in America whites would probably includes Germanics, slavs, Southern Europeans. Black would be africans, and latins would be caribbeans, latin americans and american native indians. That could be a way to separate the society.

i don't agree with interbreeding, in my world it is genocidal to interbreed different ethnicities.